• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about Dedicated Server

Depends on how many people you want to be able to have on.
The server you choose had 2000 gb bandwidth /month, so it should be able to hold like 170 players 24/7.

Znote told me that you share the network on express servers from Leasewebs, so laggs/spikes might occur.

hey, i dont know where to post this comment but can someone tell me a really good ot? iam so bored of ots that have lag or they are not well balanced (vocations) or simply they dont know how to host it, there are not enough gods or things like that well if i post it wrong can u tell me where in the forum it would be ok to ask for an ot pls...

Oh shit, I thought paypal was the best method to accept donations from... Shit, so you recommend using daopay or?

Yep.

Xeon @ 2.8ghz, 2 gigs ram and MYSQL is running on a different linux serv. Never had lagg so far, just reached a new record of 640 players online, still no lagg.

I got now ehm 5 dedi's for OTS, a dedi for a maplestory server and a dedi for WoW server. So 7 in total, 5 of em are at leaseweb, 2 of em at amenworld.com/amenworld.nl. It is costing me only like 800-900euros/month total, got 12 months contract tho.

At most I have been using 900GB/Month, but I haven't been able to keep it 170 24/7, at night there is usually low players online witch saves my bandwith for the day.

So for starters, 2TB should be enough. And then later on upgrade to 4TB if they feel for it.

dedicated server

Hi i dont have know much about dedicated server so mine questing is:
i wanna host tfs server like 100mb map and want like 350+ ppl without lagg wich server i must choose on leaseweb or there is another better server?

Xeon @ 2.8ghz, 2 gigs ram and MYSQL is running on a different linux serv. Never had lagg so far, just reached a new record of 640 players online, still no lagg.

I got now ehm 5 dedi's for OTS, a dedi for a maplestory server and a dedi for WoW server. So 7 in total, 5 of em are at leaseweb, 2 of em at amenworld.com/amenworld.nl. It is costing me only like 800-900euros/month total, got 12 months contract tho.

wich server did u choose on leaseweb?

Back