• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question about Gesior and acc makers

sevengym

Reaction score
Hello. I had ots about 8 years ago and I wanted to launch it again. I was able to run server but the the problem is the www files I have are the old gesior 0.3.4(beta4). As soon as I upload them it shows that the site is not working with HTTP ERROR 500. I'm using mariadb 7.4php with 20.04 ubuntu. Is there no way to make the old gesior work? I tried to install 2012 Gesior and the site works well, but as soon as I paste the scripts from old gesior for example top fragers to index.php it doesn't work. I cannot find scripts for 2012 gesior and the old one doesn't work at all. I compared the both acc makers and the 0.3.4 beta VS 2012 files looks way different. 0.3.4 version contains folders like ajax,pot etc and the 2012 contains folders like system etc. Its completly different especially index.php is completly different. Is there a way to make the old one work?

If there is white page with 500 error - that means the error has been logged to file - you can view them either in /var/log/apache2/error.log or /vat/log/nginx/error.log if using nginx

Other than that - I would recommend switching to myaac - it's more up to date and also works with distros like old tfs 0.3 or 0.4

2024/06/10 14:05:04 [error] 24809#24809: *2214 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Cannot use $this as parameter in /var/www/html/config-and-functions.php on line 426" while reading response header from upstream, client: 78.10.228.228, server: _, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.4-fpm.sock:", host: "54.38.55.161"
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for answer I found the error logs. Thats what the error shows. What does that mean? Why can't I run this site it was working X years ago.

function getOrder($arr, $order, $this) { <-- this is the line 426 in config-and-functions.php

Nvm fixed changed $this to $string

Last edited:
Back