• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Question] Client 8.6

Extrom

Reaction score
Why does everyone host a 8.6? is there a reason behind that? I mean it doesnt even have mounts, yet I see like 80% of the servers use 8.6 and I dont know why

Why does everyone host a 8.6? is there a reason behind that? I mean it doesnt even have mounts, yet I see like 80% of the servers use 8.6 and I dont know why
because of retarded players and owners (yes, owners, since they don't want to change that), and post #2

I see. So I guess it's not because its the most stable or something like that, that was an even more retarded reason to not further develope.

I use 8.60 cause Naxted hasn't made any newer version than that and believe it or not but TFS crashes at my computer, Naxed doesn't.

I use 8.54 because that was the latest update when i started my project
But i see almost no reason to update since stupid mounts, cooldown bar and other trash will be added wich i dislike.

Back