• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Question from Fady

Is Blez a good mapper?

• Total voters

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
Fady Nassar
how much can I pay you for each spawn?

-- Depends on the size.
He replies, if its large?

-- 15$ , 5 dollar increments for sizes.

Fady Nassar . says (4:44 PM)
but it will be perfect? you're a new mapper, because I do not know
show me examples of your work

How would the Otlanders reply to him?

Don't trust Blez....

It's a joke ofc, he's a real good mapper

A real mapper would say:

Bro when i have time free i will map it the best i can for free :)

A real mapper would say:

Bro when i have time free i will map it the best i can for free :)
Well first of all, I work for several projects so fuck that, not doing it for free.
no offence to anyone, but thats how it is.. and secondly hes not my bro. And lastly please improve your English.

Edit: How would you know who and what a real mapper is when you can use raw properly? or even manage to take the time to use it without using Autoborder?
Not saying your not a mapper, because you are, you just have some mis statements sir.

Send a link to your thread, do not give him a file if he asks for it. If he is persistent then tell him you're not giving it and then ignore him, you could flip if of aswell but might be a stupid idea as it will affect your reputation and future sales.

15$ for 1 spawn?
Mona-Lisa---Bitch-Please.jpg

Thats Too Expensive In My Opinion But Show Him Some Old Stuff?

5$ for a small spawn, like I stated above "5 dollar increments", but I wouldn't expect people that can't clearly read plain text to know any of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't like it? huh frankly I don't care hah, don't buy then. You don't deserve non autoborder pieces anywho.

snach, do remember that luxeries usually aren't price elastic. Therefore people are willing to pay the extra for top quality. E.g. Diamonds increase in value when supply decreases. Does demand for them decrease greatly? No. Diamonds are luxuries. So are decent maps.

For a decent sized spawn it would take about 2-3 hours. So $5 an hour for 3 hours = $15. Which is like €12? And like £8-9?

Sir, have you been playing any OT server with average 100~~ players online lately? Everyone play real Tibia maps or some autobordered maps with teleporters everywhere. Your top quality maps are worthless in game.

@upx2 it does not matter what the majority do. The majority are unemployed, does that mean money is not wanted? Since THERE are jobs.

Custom maps are not made for the average player. They are made for a select audience. Who cars about rl map servers? The real map players obviously. If you want 1000 players. Then you are seeking donations. If you do not care and make the server for personal enjoyment and want to share that with the community, then you are making one for the right reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

also this thread is to check if blez is trustworthy! And yes he is.

exactly, supply + demand is only what customer is willing to pay. The cross over is the equlibirum price inwhich you sell to the majority of customers for the demand

$15 is a fair price since the amount of mappers that can map the quality that blez can, and are willing to sell maps are very low, so its expected.

Blez is trustworthy.

15$ is his price, if you simply don't wanna buy then don't.

He isn't forcing you ^_^

Therefore people are willing to pay the extra for top quality
I know I'm not, knowing that with custom maps nowadays you don't get hundreds of players and tons of donations. Also I haven't looked but there are probably alot of decent mappers that do it for fun and for free. Sorry for offtopic

Is Blez a good mapper? yes

Who the f*ck vote that blez is not a good mapper?!
You are good.

Back
Top Bottom