• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[QUESTION] I need to know, How to get my reputation link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonks

Banned User
Reaction score
I saw in many threads that a button says [ADD Reputation] and when you click in it ,you put comment and it adds reputation, How can I get the link that takes me to my reputation 'How I can let a guy give me reputation via a button? The button I can get it easily, just the link! The link where' Like
http://otland.net/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=1506537
But that one works 'for a thread, a EXAMPLE: Hello everyone, thats a thread.. Thats my reputation link on this thread, I need the original reputation link.

Last edited:
There's no "original" reputation link, just pick one of your posts, get the reputation link and use that one, it doesn't matter if all your reputation is in 1 post or in many, it counts as the same

There's no "original" reputation link, just pick one of your posts, get the reputation link and use that one, it doesn't matter if all your reputation is in 1 post or in many, it counts as the same
Thanks walkingdragon/Scarlet Ayleid..
Close this thread!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back