• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Questions about Tibianic + Nostalrius 7.72 (Itens, Sprites).

Zodia

Reaction score
Server: Nostalrius 7.72 (TFS 1.2)
Client: Tibianic.

I have studied using the server and the Client mentioned. I have learned a lot about everything and I am very happy with it. I'm creating this topic so that I can answer some questions about things I still don't understand.

Using the mentioned Client, I have an old DAT and SPR of mine that contains some new items, and new sprites. I would like to know how I could "enable" some outfits. For example, the idea was that I would sell items on the website that would add the player's account, a new outfit. can anybody help me?

I was able to access SPR and DAT using DATEditor, but to access Nostalrius items.srv, I'm using:
EZItem Editor for Nostalrius
How could I save these new items then? Editing itens.srv directly in NOTEPAD ++?

Thank you for the patience. And sorry for anything.

@Edit

I tried to add the "addon outfit" to any client but apparently it doesn't contain the right one. Is there an 'addon doll' that I can use to add an outfit to the character? Because I don't want addon 1,2,3 since it is a 7.72 server. I would like to add an outfit to the player's account.

Last edited:
Do you mean adding outfits with object buildier? or adding addons to existent outfits?
tibianic client doesnt support addons, its like a 7.6 cipsoft client

I would be happy to add as existing clothes with the use of some item with action, to sell them on the website. But I still haven't succeeded.

Back