• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions about WindBot

MiaFH

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Like many people knows here, I am an oldschool OT player precisely because of bots and many new features i dont like of rl Tibia. Some friends are going to play in an 10.x tibia server and i wanna join with them. Probably almost everyone bots so i want to get windbot. Here are my questions:

Is the 15 days trial limited in anyway?
Windbot is safe? I dont wan to get hacked.
The latest windbot will work with previously released tibia 10.x versions? Or i need to download the one for the client ill be using?

Wait, did you left RL Tibia because you didn't like bots and features and currently willing to bot yourself on a server with pretty much the same features?

@MiaFH i must say to you bro if you are going to play in an ot just use magebot it got all functions and is very easy to crack
also windbot is good but until now not crackable
so i found very dumb have to pay for this bot to play and otserver
also you can use cracked xenobot that is actually better 100% than windbot

@MiaFH i must say to you bro if you are going to play in an ot just use magebot it got all functions and is very easy to crack

You cant say that xenobot is better than windbot, They are both good in different ways..

Just dont use a crack.. It is so ignorant and disrespectful towards the developers.

Xenobot is going to be discontinued.

Windbot is better, I can sit here and explain but I'd rather not.
Up to youuu :)

Xenobot is going to be discontinued
Windbot is better, I can sit here and explain but I'd rather not.
Up to youuu :)
i know but until now xeno is better maybe... when windbot change to version 3.0 gonna be better i heard lucas going to add artificial inteligence to windbot but..... he said it like 3 or 4 years ago so im not sure
regards

Actually this is good advice since magebot is better for PVP. By the way windbot is crackable, if you know how to ;)

Actually this is good advice since magebot is better for PVP. By the way windbot is crackable, if you know how to ;)
If you are using something created by someone, pay for the product since its not expensive.

Do not fu*king crack bots and other stuff.
Thats a piece of shit move.

If you are using something created by someone, pay for the product since its not expensive.

So basicly you're saying that the bot-developers, who creates bots for Tibia (which is illegal) and completely ruins the game - should be respected? If someone manages to crack a bot, I'd just give them kudos honestly. Bot developers are disrespecting the game we appreciate by creating the bots. I agree it's disrespectful to crack a bot, but it's like punching a criminal scum. Both of you are disrespectful so your argument is not a valid one imo.

@HalfAway does streaming videos illegally count in towards being a dick towards the original creators? :(

Since everything is meaningless; there is no right or wrong move to do. Do whatever you want to and try to enjoy your time here.

This is very hypocritical. I guarantee you pirate something, from movies to Photoshop, whatever it is, you aren't respecting the rightful owners.

OR

Does it make it ok because certain products are not expensive/expensive?
10USD a month may not be expensive to you, but in other countries it is quite expensive.

Being a Developer myself I can only agree with @HalfAway . Not honing a Developers work by cracking it is lame and a shitty attitude to have.
Luckily there are enough tards spreading cracks with malware so atleast it is a higher risk to use a cracked client.

I crack stuff before I buy and enjoy it. If I didnt enjoy it I won't bother to buy it. :)

Back