• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Questions Regarding Hosting a Server (8.6 + RealMap)

Soulless213

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to trying to start and host an OTS. I am a rather experienced Tibia player, but I have recently decided to try and host a server. So, I wanted to know if anyone could help me on how to run a server? How to edit my server? I don't know anything about it except from little bits and things I have learned from researching on OtLand. Also, what are the applications I will need to edit everything regarding my server? I want to include editing (or making) a custom client with the background changed, the menu changed, hotkey presets for different characters that you can name (Having a sorcerer with a hotkey preset for your sorcerer and having another preset for another character that is a different vocation, or having different types of presets for your sorcerer (like hunting preset and warring preset) so you don't have to continuously update your hotkey presets for different occasions and characters)?

To edit your server you will need the following things :
Otitem editor
Object builder
Remeres map editor

Regarding your client , you could use otclient

All things can be found here
At downloads> tools

For client go-to www.github.com/edubart/otclient or just at the top of this website

Thank for you the quick reply.

Is there anywhere you would recommend about getting tips on editing?

Back