• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Quests that require you to kill monsters

How can I get this works with TFS 0.3.2?

where should I put every thing except the quest_giver.lua?

and server won't even start when is place this things like
i placed first code in : lib/functions.lua

Second code in : npc/scripts/(made a new .lua file and added code)

Third : creaturescripts/scripts/login.lua

Last one : creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeaths.lua

Last edited:
evry thing works it gives quests and stuff but i dont get the 1000 xp bonus if i kil 5 rats

I have one question for these quest.

When I do the 3 first missions (5 rat, 10 sheep, 5 cave rat) then, the NPC's says to me: "I have no quests to offer you at the moment. Come back when your stronger", and I don't know how to continue, because I'm doing it with a high lvl (90 exactly).

The NPC must give me exp or something like that, right?

Please, answeer the fast you can.

Thanks.

1. As most of others I never get my reward. I can accept quests but when I mention quest again he just give me a new one.

I put <event type="kill" name="PlayerKill" event="script" value="onkill.lua"/> in creaturescripts/creaturescripts.xml and created onkill.lua with the onkill code you made in creaturescripts/scripts. Is that correct?

2. Would be nice if you only could make one quest at a time. :) Or maybe that's how it's suppose to work?

it doesn works,when i kill all monsters ,thc just say "I have no quests to offer you at the moment. Come back when your stronger" and no more.i kill all monsters whit a kina lev 200.i not changed the monster ,while testing.

Clearly it doesnt work, So why do you keep posting saying it doesnt work.

So how comes this does not get evolved? It's an epic npc.

Make a perfect script for 0.3.5?:p

Back