• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quests.....

Tha Snowman

Reaction score
Alright, I've tried two quests,the demon oak and the demon helmet, and the demon oak quest wasn't working for some reason cuz the spots you do at the start weren't doing anything and the demon oak wasn't reacting and the second door for the demon helmet was locked so could anyone help me?

Well thanks for the demon helmet answer but the demon oak quest on wiki didn't help me at all cuz i tried all that....gm help?

aftr you step on all sqm that wikia say you must go inside the demon oak without the axe and then go outside.After that you should go talk to oldrack and say him hi demon oak yes ye syes yes ye sye syesyes Hallowed axe yes bye

yeah i did that but doesnt the demon oak have to say something though or does that not matter?

Back