• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quick from ax position to xpos with timer!

Mogex

Reaction score
Dear Otlanders!

I was searching for a script that when you are in a x area quick you to another x area with timer.

An Exemple.

So, if you enter to a room, you click to a door or enter to a teleport or push a lever, you pay 10cc, so then you will stay there for 10 minutes in that area, and then you kick out from there!

Thanks in advance ;)

I ask the same question as Mogex here. D:

If im not entirely mistaken I already helped you earlier with that 10CC/lever thingy part. So you should know the basis there

When player has paid, you teleport him to a room, and you launch an addEvent that inherit cid.
This event can begin in 1000 * 60 * 10 (10 minutes), the event can then watch if cid is still a player/alive, if he is then teleport him out.

You might also have to assign a storage value 1 when addEvent is added, and if the player dies (onDeath) storage value drops to 0, and the addEvent will look if he has already died, and if he has do nothing. Else it can be kinda abused or slightly buggy.

@Znote

Yes, zonte but I Don't know how to make it. I can make him tp, yes but he won't be the unic, they can enter all players that
pressed that lever, that's the problem, and the time that he will be there and then kicked :S!

Back