• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

Kuzyn

Veteran OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I havent seen anyone using those wooden planks in different directions, nicei dea and looks very good.

Blackstone

Excellent OT User
Best answers
Reaction score
I think you overly committed to the boat sprites. Even though it's an amazing setting with amazing ideas all over the place it kind of reminds me rather of an anime than anything I usually expected from you. I am not totally sure why exactly, most likely becasue there might be a lot of unnecessary details. The first third from left to right is very great though. I love it.

ralke

sonríe!!
Premium User
Best answers
Reaction score
A map downgrade of Oramond Mooh'tah Warriors, with a fortress entrance made with Orc Fortress shapes, mapped for 8.60 version.

map in progress.png

Also downgraded Vandura Wyrm Lair to 8.6

vandura wyrm lair.png

Last edited:

Berciq

Best answers
Reaction score
What a Royal set! =D
I hate it, but I can be wrong: are this huge red crosses not walkable? because if so then it is so frustrating having this camouflaged pointless obsticles in the middle of pavement.

all other things looks smart however! :)

Attachments

FenX

Best answers
Reaction score
What a Royal set! =D
I hate it, but I can be wrong: are this huge red crosses not walkable? because if so then it is so frustrating having this camouflaged pointless obsticles in the middle of pavement.

all other things looks smart however! :)
Looks like he used the archway which is walkable.