• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

A map downgrade of Oramond Mooh'tah Warriors, with a fortress entrance made with Orc Fortress shapes, mapped for 8.60 version.

map in progress.png

Also downgraded Vandura Wyrm Lair to 8.6

vandura wyrm lair.png

Last edited:
What a Royal set! =D
I hate it, but I can be wrong: are this huge red crosses not walkable? because if so then it is so frustrating having this camouflaged pointless obsticles in the middle of pavement.

all other things looks smart however! :)

Attachments

What a Royal set! =D
I hate it, but I can be wrong: are this huge red crosses not walkable? because if so then it is so frustrating having this camouflaged pointless obsticles in the middle of pavement.

all other things looks smart however! :)
Looks like he used the archway which is walkable.

They are walkable, both parts of archaway, but not the stone pillar between them... or I missed sth =D

Looks like he used the archway which is walkable.
I don't think there is a complete walkable stone archway. It's just the usual archway without connection to the floor combined with the corner of mountain walls. So in fact it should not be walkable which is quite annoying as a player but looks good from a mapping point of view.

unknown.png

This is the Map that I have been working in for the past months; It will be used in my project (I will post teaser soon).

PD: Might add some In-game pictures later today or tomorrow.

Continentes_7.png

Love the piece, especially how the stone wall just blends in with the mountain to create that second level

Back