• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

ULirejV.png

soksiQK.png

9ewL8CE.png

MluyfpA.png

8tiJS81.png

9TPBbt1.png

7xeDD68.png

d8nE1zx.png

UihbVeE.png

zlJwqT1.png

Your guys' mapping abilities are incredible :)
It's hard to not copy a certain style when somethings inspired you and I personally feel lame doing that and it's hard finding your own.

You are free to copy my stuff any time mate, dont be discuraged, we have amazing mappers on the forum and there is a lot to learn from others, and with time, who knows, you might be the best mapper on the forum!

So thought I would have a go at the Cyberpunk theme also.. Been playing round with a monorail concept - not sure if it's enough cyber but semi happy with how it came out :) Just in the process of making the station for it.

monorail cyberpunk.PNG

I like that tiny garden part with fence. Also grounds are mixed well, cool work.

How did u add the new sprites to rme? Is there an easy way for a computer-noob to do it?

Back