• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

Maybe try gif next time, with that water flow it would be awesome :)

i know its the wrong thread for this question, but i dunno, where to ask it.... nvm

Where do i find that astro clock sprite?!?!?
Post automatically merged:

hey, if you make the path with yellow sand stones or with any other yellow ground sprites, then it might look more like a scenery from the wizard of oz. u could also use the green crystal sprites to make a castle or smthing like that! maybe mix the green sprites with grey walls... it looks good, i tried it

i know its the wrong thread for this question, but i dunno, where to ask it.... nvm

Where do i find that astro clock sprite?!?!?
It's in raw, I always just "J" - 'clock' to find it xD

View attachment 50237
[BR] Opá pessoal, venho aqui anunciar meu serviço de mapping, trabalho a 5 anos na area, trabalho com todas versoes, derivados ou não.
[US] Hey guys, I’m here to announce my mapping service, I’ve been working for 5 years in the field, I work with all versions, derivatives or not.
Whatsapp: +55 54 99912-3282
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ArcixtMapping

I rly like this pic, a good balance between details/no details.

But post more pics

Believe it or not, one of your works and another one from @GhostX inspired me to create something with a waterfall. :D

Anyway, i agree that this pillar and a few other things dont really fit together. Today or tomorrow I am going to finish this part of the map so probably this pillar will disappear to make more room for the water. Thanks for the like and pointing it out. ;)

I feel it would be a mission to find a piece by me that doesn't feature at least some form of a waterfall, I loved mapping nature pieces. I struggle to find any motivation these days in regards to mapping, it's essentially an open and close app case for RME

Nice to see some good mappers still around though

HELL.gif

[BR] Opá pessoal, venho aqui anunciar meu serviço de mapping, trabalho a 5 anos na area, trabalho com todas versoes, derivados ou não.
[US] Hey guys, I’m here to announce my mapping service, I’ve been working for 5 years in the field, I work with all versions, derivatives or not.
Whatsapp: +55 54 99912-3282*
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ArcixtMapping
Post automatically merged:

I rly like this pic, a good balance between details/no details.

But post more pics

Attachments

Last edited:
hey, lately i made many updates on my white city (Taurik). Please check em out im my mapping thread (The white city)! Here is just one picture (i dont want to spam the whole thread).

city3.png

its true, there are few mistakes, but atm i am put a little bigger emphasis on quantity... just so many ideas in my head, i cant stop the flow atm... have to map... this is not even the half of what i intend to map...

I like this idea, is it some kind of mine with electricity?
Unfortunately, in my opinion, this part of the mountains looks... just bad. :rolleyes:
View attachment 50313

I suggest you to take a closer look at this place, there are many borders missing. I also recommend getting rid of the 1sqm mountain holes where the borders overlap.

Anyway, i'd love to see it again but fixed. Good luck ! :)
this map of mine is old, I took the photo while it was in development, I hadn't done the mountain part yet

unknown.png

Back