• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

unknown.png

I thought about making a different house. The base architecture is Gnomebase and a bit of Hive (Quirefang).

1574213142540.png

The purple firefields on the way are doing 300 dmg each. It adds awesome difficulty to the quest.

academy of magic warlock part.jpg

@GhostX In the old thread, you posted a tp room for an evo server with spawns around the tp room. What server is this for? (Assuming it was mapped for a server)

TIA
Yes - it's for a friend's evo style server he wants to make :)

Some old images for a beginner town I was making - may continue this.

country home.pngold blacksmith.png
town.png

Minimap:
minimap.PNG

It's not being wiped out... the thread isn't being deleted.. All that is left is comments.. Few images.. cmon man.
It's been made obsolete. Concerns have been raised that despite the good intentions this wasn't a necessity and done for a poor reason.
It seems like most are indifferent at best and some are dissapointed; that should say enough, no?

I have to ask, is this how we're going to be moderated? I feel like you've voiced your initial reasoning but you haven't responded to the criticisms.

It's been made obsolete. Concerns have been raised that despite the good intentions this wasn't a necessity and done for a poor reason.
It seems like most are indifferent at best and some are dissapointed; that should say enough, no?

I have to ask, is this how we're going to be moderated? I feel like you've voiced your initial reasoning but you haven't responded to the criticisms.
Because this isn't the place for it. If you feel so strongly about a dead thread - please take it up in the feedback section.

Just because a handful of you feel so entitled to hold on to old comments about images you can no longer see, doesn't mean "it says enough".

Again, this wasn't a solo decision and despite what this was accused of, it wasn't "for the sake of posting a new thread".

If you want to discuss this further - take it to the feedback section.

Please keep the remainder of the posts in relation to the thread.

But still this isn't the right place to discuss this. It should be a topic in feedback on the boards I guess.
I personally think it was absolutely the right approach. But still... this is my opinion that I do not need to share.
It's just like people do not raise their voices if they're fine with something. In world always all bad arguments will be seen, because they cry the loudest.
There will always be different opinions on everything. Sometimes decisions have to be done, even if it might sometimes be the wrong.

I like the idea. Especially with light ambient this could be a cool atmosphere.
Anyways I am not sure if it really fits in that certain area though.

Keep it up :)

I like the idea. Especially with light ambient this could be a cool atmosphere.
Anyways I am not sure if it really fits in that certain area though.

Keep it up :)
In real world you can find trapped water in form of lake surrounded by lava and many kinds of different crystals. Based on this inspiration I changed this little cave into passage to a bigger cave with water elementals. When you are playing, finding this cave is a nice, positive surprice. Also the cave is 6 levels under the ground, a virgin beauty crystal cave. Most fastinating is such places exists in the real world. Undiscovered for milions years.

1574681906021.png

1574681942046.png

That argument is valid for sure and I know that which is why I really like the concept/idea behind your piece.
I am just talking from a mapping point of view such as contrast, transitioning and color compositions.

Probably with light ambient that would not matter anymore, but as of now looking at the pictures, it feels a bit off.

Something I've been working on for a while for Outcast Server, a new city with more houses.. Everybody there already got a sneak peak of whats to come with the new continent I have been working on for over a year now, this is just a snippet of the town.

D5eTBlx.png

Back