• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

I would fix the tree at the bottom left, the right side leg is the wrong piece, at the top I would add the top piece that will seperate 4 branches and then cover it. (or atleast make it look similar to the one you have up ahead). Lastly I would cover the edges of the fat grass borders. and finalize some of the boarders where the mountains touch the grass. Besides that I thought it was well planned out. (aside from the triangle shapes you made with the mtn walls), but to each their own.

Dude, you are obviously a decent mapper, but cant you make something more bombastic and phenomenal? This is just a swastika-shaped cave.
In my eyes, he's much more than decent. He's one of the original mappers that came up with super creative ideas and executed them close to perfection.
Him and a few others have my utmost respect regarding mapping in OT.

A fact I can't deny, my sweet GhostX seems like I can't hide my roots <3

@scheisse You can make a better looking swastika in that brrrrrrrrrrooowwwwnish colour schema? lets put the jokes aside now,
got the feeling I am long enough arround and don't have to prove anything, you can enjoy my mapping or not.... it's your decission.....

I mean who cares? The style is great, with a very strong rpg feeling, small spawn without 100000 monsters...brilliant. :)

A fact I can't deny, my sweet GhostX seems like I can't hide my roots <3

@scheisse You can make a better looking swastika in that brrrrrrrrrrooowwwwnish colour schema? lets put the jokes aside now,
got the feeling I am long enough arround and don't have to prove anything, you can enjoy my mapping or not.... it's your decission.....
i know ur style, seen u for like 10 years and know what u're capable of, this is a nice piece for a warmup comeback, map whatever u want, coz whatever u make will be gr8

Dude, you are obviously a decent mapper, but cant you make something more bombastic and phenomenal? This is just a swastika-shaped cave.
When I met up with him in Germany, he insisted we visit the Nazi party rally grounds in Nuremberg, just kidding, but we did go there 😂

My little Bratwurst <3 lovely! can't wait for the Nov. Comp!

tried to mix up 4 different mountain types+ stone walls.... got the feeling it's to messy...

View attachment 51330

now thats some really cool creative mapping, not some tiny bullshit swastika shaped cave! It really looks like you have put a lot of work here. And yes, maybe its too messy, but nvm, the colors fit very well to each other. It also looks somehow "smooth" (die übergänge zwischen sprites sind fließend, das ist ein qualitätsmerkmal! . dont know how to say it in english). Now check out my newest update, you will be impressed!

And if you change the blue water to brown swamp water, then you could print the screenshoot on your jacket and use it as army camoflage!

Back