• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

Dropping more random shots

1612975956075.png

This were part of a request, think NEST/Hive underground (Resident Evil) Underground facility with floors for labs/living/storage/..

1612975048155.png
1612975035410.png

Part of my ongoing work to add transparency to several maps

1612975005446.png

More random shots

1612974990920.png

Messing about with the Dream Gate concepts, this is stage 1, which is a simple run and gun style stage where players make their way through the map to the first "dream warden".. Throughout this stage, you'll see aspects of dreams, such as the pirate ship in the image, as well as battlefields etc (not that players will necessarily care, since they are trying to get through the map as fast as possible but it adds to the "dream world" concept ;)

Note the path is semi clean as there will be a lot of mobs throughout the route tbh.. Like Inq seals
Dream Gate Stage 1.png

Messing about with the Dream Gate concepts, this is stage 1, which is a simple run and gun style stage where players make their way through the map to the first "dream warden".. Throughout this stage, you'll see aspects of dreams, such as the pirate ship in the image, as well as battlefields etc (not that players will necessarily care, since they are trying to get through the map as fast as possible but it adds to the "dream world" concept ;)

Note the path is semi clean as there will be a lot of mobs throughout the route tbh.. Like Inq seals
View attachment 55144
Looks nice. Maybe put the lines of snow you used on the ship (6757 - 6758) next to the walls in the top left corner as well.

Trying to create an Asian / Japanese style for my map. Still seeing what works, style and color-wise. So far I'm (heavily) influenced by @2Rec , with his work here and here. Will try to expand upon it, to give it my own take, and not have an exact copy of his work.

screenshot_2021-02-17-0-14-3.png
Tips and critiques are always welcome.

Looks nice. Maybe put the lines of snow you used on the ship (6757 - 6758) next to the walls in the top left corner as well.

Trying to create an Asian / Japanese style for my map. Still seeing what works, style and color-wise. So far I'm (heavily) influenced by @2Rec , with his work here and here. Will try to expand upon it, to give it my own take, and not have an exact copy of his work.

View attachment 55156
Tips and critiques are always welcome.

Saturday Night Live Wow GIF by The Lonely Island

Like the Arch entrance idea!

Saturday Night Live Wow GIF by The Lonely Island

Like the Arch entrance idea!
Thanks. Still experimenting on it. I want to build a pagoda, but I think with Tibia's current sprites that's going to be a hard task. Closest we get is Zaoan style, but I dont want it to fully go the Draken direction.

Orcs finished. Crystal Spider cave next.

Raw link for HQ: Orcish3 (https://ibb.co/9gw4tWC)
Amazing :eek: Love the setting.

Decided to create the outlines of my world first, because in my previous map(s), there was a little bit here, a little bit there, and eventually it was one big mess without any geographical logic to it.

WolfInc1261_7.png

Serious1261-3_7.png

I drew the map out on paper first. Eventually I'll import my worthwhile pieces into my new map. But now I think I can actually go planning.

.WhatsApp Image 2021-02-27 at 15.54.06.jpeg

Amazing :eek: Love the setting.

Decided to create the outlines of my world first, because in my previous map(s), there was a little bit here, a little bit there, and eventually it was one big mess without any geographical logic to it.

View attachment 55560

I drew the map out on paper first. Eventually I'll import my worthwhile pieces into my new map. But now I think I can actually go planning.

I love that shape. Very realistic and big, keep goin man. 🙂

Hey, I recently made some new updates to the white city (yeah, good old white walls and grey statues... but i am rly determined to finish the city + yes, i cant map good other stuff)

Cant post many pics here + people seem not to look in my mapping thread, so i post one pic here!

This is a little cafe and the big building is depo. On the other side is post office and another depo + cafe. But its not finished yet.

erweiterung cafe.png

Back