• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

Wow really incredible mapping you guys doing, with all these fancy new sprites and everything! Keep on posting love to watch them!
I haven't mapped anything for many years, just recently got the urge to start with OT stuff again and be back here on OtLand and iam so glad to see that its still active and alive :)

My contribution, only old sprites tho :/
mapshowoff.gif

EDIT: Just had to do something about a missing border :') so heres another picture from the mapeditor
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Constructive feedback, remove the random water (ID 9600) in the center and at the north wall.
and less of the huge grass tuffs, try to use the smaller ones.

Would aswell change the "water" borders at the highest floor, looks a bit strange with the floating sand on the water.

overall a decent piece tho :) I hope we will see more of you!

Not done, not entirely happy with it yet (still have other shit I haven't added to work with and replace in here, plus no animation on the dozens of animated things in here really bring it to life. I'll finish it up eventually~
1617182640644.png

Back