• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps!

I think it is okay, Sometimes around stairs entrace I'm putting borders so they look not that cut off ( You know same borders you used under stairs in 3 )

@Ramirow, I really liked the third one! You have a very good notion, now it's working a little with the edges, which in the beginning is a little difficult.
- - -

A quick teaser to test out some custom edges and stuff.

Abandoned ruins located in the basement of a water body.

GIF.
23.gif

PIC.
..png

Last edited:
@Ramirow, I really liked the third one! You have a very good notion, now it's working a little with the edges, which in the beginning is a little difficult.
- - -

A quick teaser to test out some custom edges and stuff.

Abandoned ruins located in the basement of a water body.

Love this! The colour scheme is really nice!

Time to post something myself tbh..

Boss Room.PNGdream warp.PNG

Nothing special, both relate to the dream kingdom quest I was creating. Now I have more time to map, I'll continue it.

For those who don't recall:
wip.PNG
dreamgate.PNG

Last edited:
@GhostX lovely ol chap, the picture with the trees/cloud etc would look great if you added tree tops that didnt cover the walkway, but rather mask the outer areas, keep it up mate

Never posted anything here, might as well since i've already flooded my mapping thread with these themes xD

(I'm starting to think my maps are ugly, need a server with the updated sprites :/)

85xQpdB.png

kYKusEE.png

ILWNhSd.png

Never posted anything here, might as well since i've already flooded my mapping thread with these themes xD

(I'm starting to think my maps are ugly, need a server with the updated sprites :/)

85xQpdB.png

kYKusEE.png

ILWNhSd.png

the 3th one is cool
well made

Back