• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Quickest Tibia Leveling Service 1-X

Dpk

Reaction score
LEVLING SERVICE

The Quickest Safest Levling service is here!!!!!

This service has been used multiple times all successful. NO SCAMS
For records of his success check

Leveling Service 1-X - Tibia Underground

CONTACT HIM NOW!!!
Mau- the man in charge is willing to make a deal with you!
talk to him at [email protected]
or post on the tibiaug forums.

Dont forget to tell him who sent you!
(DPK)

It's too bad TUG is full of scammers that left TF when they split. Besides, nowadays it's easy enough to bot a character yourself than to pay someone else to do it for you.

It's too bad TUG is full of scammers that left TF when they split. Besides, nowadays it's easy enough to bot a character yourself than to pay someone else to do it for you.

Stop saying bs.

@on IF UR NOT GONNA HIRE ME , THEN DONT BOTHER POSTING .

thx in advice.

If you weren't getting angry from some of the posts, maybe some people would think that your not some little 10 yr old kid waiting for money.

If you weren't getting angry from some of the posts, maybe some people would think that your not some little 10 yr old kid waiting for money.

How im supposed to not get angry if u guys are calling me a scammer and so.

I guess b4 all of you try to ruin my rep, check out some of my already done services.

Lol.

I know this guy, he is great. He did level my Druid to level 28. So lay off guys, you can trust him, he won't hack you.
If you don't trust him, trust me.

Botting is more scary now :D

How im supposed to not get angry if u guys are calling me a scammer and so.

I guess b4 all of you try to ruin my rep, check out some of my already done services.

The customer always comes first in a business.
As yours isn't quiet a business, you need to grow your "company" if you like, to become a business, the only way you're going to be able to succeed is to stay calm towards customers.

Ruin your rep?
Reputation is nothing, its just a few people who "back" your statements. This enables me to not use your services as you seem un-trustworthy.

Thats my opinion.

If you dont trust him, its up to you.
But for those out there who want to get a good leveling service this is the man to ask

I have spoke to him just for a while on MSN, he seems like an alright guy. I have recognised his name before. Though I cannot vouch for him at this point in time, I know I will be able to in the future hopefully.

Safe way:Create a lvl 1 char and say that them should lvl it up ;)
we will se if them do it its safe if not dont msg your acc datas!

Back