• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[R]eaper's Mapping Thread

bochy1234

Mr. Orange
Reaction score
Hello :D
2nh22vs.png

2jbtgmb.png

I can see a lot of autoborder, try using more raw
and the boat is kinda tiny
make it longer, a bit longer :D

It's very random, looks like you just went to doodad and put down some trees here and there, just completely random and not fitting.
There are missing tiles and borders, and last but not least it's autobordered.

I suggest just watch a few good mappers here on otland, see how they do things, how they place things and how they do.
I'm not telling you to copy them, but look around, search if you can find any useful tutorials.

Well, I did I Made Just A lil Rotworm Spawns In Hours And I Didn't decorate it

- - - Updated - - -

It's very random, looks like you just went to doodad and put down some trees here and there, just completely random and not fitting.
There are missing tiles and borders, and last but not least it's autobordered.

I suggest just watch a few good mappers here on otland, see how they do things, how they place things and how they do.
I'm not telling you to copy them, but look around, search if you can find any useful tutorials.

I Guess Having Some Extensions For Rme Will Help

Well, I did I Made Just A lil Rotworm Spawns In Hours And I Didn't decorate it

- - - Updated - - -

I Guess Having Some Extensions For Rme Will Help
Extensions wont do anything for now, you don't even know how to do things in RAW...

Ok Ill Do Some Mapping With 50~100% Percent Raw Tonight

- - - Updated - - -

This Is My Latest Mappings
Its 100% RAW and I ONLY Used Autoborder With Walls
34e5hjr.png

- - - Updated - - -

My Latest Mappings (Thats 100% Raw)
wjdwdf.png

You need to work on your bordering. Also, whats with the huge clumps of bushes..and the random tree? Think about how things fit before you toss em' in.

I'm not going to criticize on your mapping for now, but think to yourself, "Does this look realistic?"

Em , you don't need RAW , you can use autoborder for grounds but this grounds edit with RAW and the nature
with draw this is more recomended

All I Need is a Pro Mapper As Mentor For Me Just to Be Better
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Em , you don't need RAW , you can use autoborder for grounds but this grounds edit with RAW and the nature
with draw this is more recomended

Nah,I Am Using RAW With A Percentage Of ~80%

I like the cave you did :p Just some failure with the autoborders but anyways looks good :p

Keep it up :)

Im blind or there is no entrance in your slime cave :rolleyes: Also it's nice, but you can do it better ^_^
This ice island looks ugly, unrealistic <_< too squary, and too autobordered! Keep working, good luck.

Use more RAW when you're mapping. I don't like that squary shape. :p

btw, Why Are You Writing Like This? :w00t:

Back