• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

R.I.P Whitney Houston (Dead at Age 48)

Crack is whack.

[video=youtube;2M6g0fTNM_o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M6g0fTNM_o&feature=related[/video]

Another rich person who dies due to their own actions...Time to feel bad for the poor rich person :'(

Another rich person who dies due to their own actions...Time to feel bad for the poor rich person :'(

Or not.

Drugs. Drugs. Drugs.
Same as Amy Winehouse.
I don't feel 'sorry' for anyone died using drugs. They deserve it.

Or not.

Drugs. Drugs. Drugs.
Same as Amy Winehouse.
I don't feel 'sorry' for anyone died using drugs. They deserve it.

Sad way to think... Grown up kid.

Maybe drugs are bad, im against them... but the ppl have their own reasons.
you can think "thats bad" but.. "They deserve it".. C'mon... what kind of "person" u are?

why does people care when 1 fking singer die and not when 10,000 people dies every die?!

why does people care when 1 fking singer die and not when 10,000 people dies every die?!
Why would you react harder if your mother father/mother died than if 10,000 random died? same answer.

If you've listened to let's say whitney houston's music all your life and it's been a huge impact on you it's almost like someone close to you were to die.

If a singer you like dies it's a loss for you.
When 10.000 people dies everyday it's not really a loss to you if it's not someone you know.
If one of your family members dies it's a huge loss for you (mostly)

too soon lmao

honestly is anybody shocked?
im surprised she kept up that kinda lifestyle this long to begin with
sorry to say but bobby aint too far behind

R.I.P.

btw, id much rather be a drug addict than a narcissistic judgemental asshole who can look at a persons death and only say "they deserved it"
it takes the biggest kind of piece of shit to say something like this about anyone

Sad way to think... Grown up kid.

Maybe drugs are bad, im against them... but the ppl have their own reasons.
you can think "thats bad" but.. "They deserve it".. C'mon... what kind of "person" u are?

I'm actually kind of person which never liked to talk about any kind of drugs, and why should people have their own reason to use drugs?
Are you f****** retarded?

Wait. You say "maybe drugs are bad"?
wait. You say "maybe drugs are bad"?
wait. You just said "maybe drugs are bad"?

Nuff said from you.
Go take a shower and kill yourself.

You guys are acting like a bunch of 10 year old kids at a playground arguing over stuff that shouldn't be even said in here.
Just say R.I.P and fuck off?

None deserves to die, everyone should live their life untill natural cause takes them away.
Drugs are bad for someones health if over-used, but that goes for everything else.
Too much of anything is bad for a human being, don't matter whether it's drugs or smoking or alcohol or even junk food.

Strike95 You've been banned before yet you're here again posting your bullshit and infecting OTland with your cancer.
Some people take drugs to overcome their problems, some people drink alcohol to over come their problems and some people commit quick suicide to end their life.
Different people deal with their problems in different ways and that is none of your fucking business.

Last edited:
You guys are acting like a bunch of 10 year old kids at a playground arguing over stuff that shouldn't be even said in here.
Just say R.I.P and fuck off?

None deserves to die, everyone should live their life untill natural cause takes them away.
Drugs are bad for someones health if over-used, but that goes for everything else.
Too much of something is bad for a human being, don't matter whether it's drugs or smoking or alcohol or even junk food.

Strike95 You've been banned before yet you're here again posting your bullshit and infecting OTland with your cancer.
Some people take drugs to overcome their problems, some people drink alcohol to over come their problems and some people commit quick suicide to end their life.
Different people deal with their problems in different ways and that is none of your fucking business.

Actually, I'm not even strike95.

Quote from a friend of mine;
Michael Jackson died with 58, Whitney Houston with 48,John F.Kennedy with 38,Amy Winehouse with 28. When is Justin Biebers 18th Birthday?

Still sad.

R.I.P Whitney Houston.

Back