• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

R.I.P Whitney Houston (Dead at Age 48)

I'm actually kind of person which never liked to talk about any kind of drugs, and why should people have their own reason to use drugs?
Are you f****** retarded?

Wait. You say "maybe drugs are bad"?
wait. You say "maybe drugs are bad"?
wait. You just said "maybe drugs are bad"?

Nuff said from you.
Go take a shower and kill yourself.

Lol... I didnt even read all, just stupid things for sure...
Seriusly grown up and get a life little hater and forum leecher :)

Lol... I didnt even read all, just stupid things for sure...
Seriusly grown up and get a life little hater and forum leecher :)

Your grammar =
tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Quote from a friend of mine;
Michael Jackson died with 58, Whitney Houston with 48,John F.Kennedy with 38,Amy Winehouse with 28. When is Justin Biebers 18th Birthday?

Still sad.

R.I.P Whitney Houston.

Michael jackson died at age 50, kennedy died at age 46, amy winehouse died at age 27

News of Whitney Houston's death travelled with such speed. When I heard I couldn't help but crack up with emotion. She was a real heroin. It's such a blow. She really made a hash of things though. Her life just went to pot. Someone should have kept tabs on her.

Some of you people make jokes and that's alright we should never take life so serious.. but have some respect at least if not for yourself for people who's actually done things with there lives beside's sitting behind computer's all day trolling.

RIP Whitney
#FightAgainstAddiction

Last edited:
Why would you react harder if your mother father/mother died than if 10,000 random died? same answer.

That answer waas more than stupid, a signer is not like mom, there is 1000singers but there is only my mom, and those people dieng and nobody care or donates for them whoile if this singer says donate on xxxnr I'm sure ull waste a lot of money

That answer waas more than stupid, a signer is not like mom, there is 1000singers but there is only my mom, and those people dieng and nobody care or donates for them whoile if this singer says donate on xxxnr I'm sure ull waste a lot of money
The point is that if you got some kind of connection with someone you'll generally react a lot harder when a death occurs than if a random guy in Africa died...

Some of you people make jokes and that's alright we should never take life so serious.. but have some respect at least if not for yourself for people who's actually done things with there lives beside's sitting behind computer's all day trolling.

RIP Whitney
#FightAgainstAddiction

but what's best? doing drugs all your grown life and die at the age of 48 or sit behind a screen all day trolling until you're 80? I honestly don't know.

but what's best? doing drugs all your grown life and die at the age of 48 or sit behind a screen all day trolling until you're 80? I honestly don't know.

If you sit in front of a computer all of your life you're most likely NOT going to live til' 80.

Most people doesn't start doing drugs because they "want to", you can get on the path of drugs if you do surgery, if you need morphine for the pain that is or some other kind of narcotic. Some people starts doing drugs because they're having a tough period in their lives etc.

If you sit in front of a computer all of your life you're most likely NOT going to live til' 80.

Most people doesn't start doing drugs because they "want to", you can get on the path of drugs if you do surgery, if you need morphine for the pain that is or some other kind of narcotic. Some people starts doing drugs because they're having a tough period in their lives etc.

Some people start doing drugs because they marry the wrong guy, as in this case.

Yes, Because in the 21st century women have no choice in who they marry what so ever...

Not in every culture/religion, no. I don't say that Whitney belonged in any of these cultures or religions but I definitely think that Bobby brought her down.

For God's sake people she is dead! Give some respect to her. She had her own reasons that are known to her or those close to her. Maybe it was accident. So please SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop acting like DR House!

Not in every culture/religion, no. I don't say that Whitney belonged in any of these cultures or religions but I definitely think that Bobby brought her down.

That was her issue not ours. I see no reason why we should feel bad for something she brought upon herself while there are other people in the world who are actually dying due to stuff they cannot control.

That was her issue not ours. I see no reason why we should feel bad for something she brought upon herself while there are other people in the world who are actually dying due to stuff they cannot control.

Have you ever been addicted to something? I'm not comparing someone dying due to drug addiction with cancer but most people addicted to drugs cant control it, they need their drugs to stay "sane".

Yes Whitney Houston is dead.

But, answer this...

WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH ANY OF YOU?

Seriously, why are you putting your nose into a dead womans business?
Same goes to the fucking media, its pathetic.
Go do something with your life first before judging anothers.

Who gives a shit if she loved cocaine?
Who gives a shit if she sat on the toilet for 5 hours a day?
I dont & you shouldnt either.

Edit;

By all means, pay your respects, but there's no need to go into her business about if she died by her drug habit or even if she had one.

Last edited:
Back