• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Sprites!

Omg, why can't you just post YOUR OWN sprites, you will eventually get caught if you try to steal sprites..

Well, this thread has been inactive. Soul should post which sprites he's taking and which ones he's not. Been practicing some and I made this axe.

Magma Axe: Taken
MagmaAxe.png

Description: An axe forged by ancient souls of the deep.

Crusader Shield:Taken
Crusadershield-2.png

Trying a new style.

Vampire Sword:Taken
Vampiresword.png

Description: A sword blessed by the vampire monks.

Hellraiser sword:Taken
Hellraiserssword.png

Sword:Taken
Sword.png

Might be the last sprite I make for Radonia.

Soul Sword (in honor to the great work of Souldrainer):Taken
SoulSword.png
SoulSword2.png

Description: The sparkles are all the souls of the old radonian players.

Talat Sword:Taken
TalatSword.png

Description: A sword forged by the great creator Talaturen. Mystical powers flow through it.

Nature Sword:Taken
NatureSword.png

Some Boots: Taken
SomeBoots.png

Spiked Katana:Taken
katana.png

Some Helmet:
mysticalwarhelmet.png

Some Shield:
Shield.png

Kind Regards,
Sir Herik

Last edited:
Radonia will change into an own game later on, and when that happens there will be lots of new stuff and every sprite that Soulie have declared that he's taking will be in the new client for Radonia. You can see an early screenshot of the new client on Radonia.net at their "featured picture".

Well, I am starting to feel unsure if the sprites are going to be used or not. Soul, could you please edit posts and write "Taken" in red if they were accepted and "Not Taken" in blue if they weren't? Could be useful to know what I am doing wrong.

Well, thanks for the comments. I've recently added the Talat sword and the Soul sword. Opinions plz.

Here's my first attempt at an spr, please don't laugh. I had a little problem with the hilt, that's why its a solid color.
(Once I finished, I realized it wasn't 32x32 :()

Embedded Sword:
sword2tp6.png

Last edited:
Hello, theese are my first sprites =).

121y82x.jpg

Leaf shield

2r5f48j.jpg

a Steel globe
"Only a mastersmith dwarf can make one of theese."

4smuwy.jpg

Green sand? First try for grass ^^

mkj91.jpg

First try to make a Tree xD (just noticed that it must not be straight raffl ;|)

Regards,
The Buster

Edit [7/03/08]: Deleted the pyramid statue (soxxor) and added my first tree! :D

Last edited:
Well the shield loots nice, the green sand looks somewhat strange,the pyramid is really little and the globe is to little. Also, the pyramid is over shaded. Try fixing all taht and it should be good.

Back