• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia Sprites!

Nice sprites , KUTGW

Soulie, what colour on backround ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I made some sprs.
A little sword :)

magicshortsword.png

A shield

Kluposashield.png

Axe?

fredaxe.png

And a mace?

Derimunianmace.png

Well, this is my new axe, I like it, and bit thanks to EmelieHonibal

Norules1.png

Last edited:
frgglattsvrdxD.png

This sure is ugly but it's full of happiness:rolleyes:

shieldmen.png

And my first shield tried to shade it with green but did un epic fail ;(

Last edited:
hiho all aplications are close. although there will be another comp once i have descided this winner. when i finnish work ;p cya later all... and thanks for supporting radonia!

The last two swords I sprited are this. Tell me what you've made.

Levia Scale Sword:
LeviaScaleSword.jpg

Crystal Sword:
crystalsword.jpg

Kind Regards,
Sir herik

Make the "protection" thingy a bit shorter.... its almost as long as the blade itself :p

Here's a preview of the loginscreen as it looks right now (it's graphic engine is currently DirectDraw7 which sucks, we'll replace it with D3D9 before we reach beta stage), and the map picture is floating around:
radoniapv2.png

The look of the loginscreen might be different when we release the first beta version of the client, this is just how it looks now.

@casa thread needs closed so nobody can add or edit there posts?

Please do not touch any hosted board thread unless they violate any rule, the main purpose of this thread was not a competition but to support Radonia by helping us with sprites for the client which is currently under development. Thread opened.

Well we cant close this thread ;p :p its souls xD... im just trying to help with a small comnp to help the progress :D

Ok before i the winner is announced i need to talk to Krille... Pm me dude!

1 thing is funny it says the person with the most sprites wins. But couldnt people just post 300 very ugly sprites and then get 20 bucks? xD

Back