• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia

Cba to read 13 pages, whats the pvp system gonna be like? 7.x or 8.x? War system? Anti skullbash system?

He certainly paid alot for a map though. :p Well its good project is getting back on track, I guess I can delete the files on my comp then since you are taking care of it. (Still have them since I was hosting, laying in the dust lol).

Yeah I guess, I absolutely will not be any useful mapper thats for sure! xD I might help out with some scripts thought. To lessen the burden on your main scripters once in a while. :p

Yeah Bro, back in the day I did pay a shit load for it hahaha but meh I'm just glad that I see this server being managed by these people. I just hope to be able to play Radonia sometime soon :) pretty much the only OT I actually feel that deserves people to burn time playing. :) good luck guys, this server sure will be a great success.

Awesome, everything looks cool, I've never tried this server before but it's exactly what I've been looking. Good luck and I will help in anyway.

9208254.jpg

I've been thinking alot of what to do, so i'm going to try some new things that no one else have ever done. I'll post an update as soon as i'm finished with it.

I'm sorry but i'm gonna quit this project because of other ideas, I might announce something else in the future.

Back