• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Radonia

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
mafO8HrlDu.png

Whats new?

Changes

• Whole map revamps
  • New cities, hunting places, quests and rp
  • New npcs, spells, monsters and items
  • Rescript everything to newest version of TFS
  • New exp, skill, magic and loot rate
  • Will add Pits of Inferno, Annihilator, Inquistion, Demon Oak and more quests

Team
special thanks to:
  • Cykotitan (scripting lua)
  • Chojrak (scripting lua)
  • Demon Eldorath (mapping)
  • macedoon (mapping)
  • Ice (mapping)
  • Kiper (Compiling, mapping, lua scripting, coding)
  • Jimmy (Ideas, mapping, supporting)
  • Super Gillis (compiling)
  • Me again (supporting)
  • Spedz (Lua scripting, ideas)
  • Alreth (Lua scripting, ideas)

For you who have no idea what Radonia is
Old Threads

INFO (more added later when its made)

Classes

JbvyfDRKuZ.png

note that those might change later on.
add: Knights and Rangers is the only classes that can use shields.
add: sorcerers can make offensive runes and druids can make defensive runes.

aWOHjEf5e8.png

Runemaking

Changes
  • Manacost of all runemaking spells is reduced by 50%
  • All rune recieve a 33% more charges than if you buy from shop
  • You will not be able to buy some runes from shop (listed below)

Runes not available at npc
  • Sudden Death Rune
  • Ultimate Healing Rune (healing increased to (exura vitax1.2))
  • Intense Healing Rune (healing increased to (exura granx1.2))
  • Great Fireball Rune
  • Avalanche Rune

Dungeon System

To enter a dungeon

You need a party of 5. You also need sorts of classes to enter the dungeon
  • 1 (Druid or Paladin) healer.
  • 3 (Druid, Paladin, Sorcerer or Ranger) dps.
  • 1 (Knight) tank.
Dungeon features

Dungeon difficulty is based on the level door outside the dungeons,
the dungeons will also be marked by a diamond sign outside, there will also be an instruction book there.
The dungeons have sorts of hidden treasures inside, find those hidden treasures and you gain more exp or items.
All dungeons will contain 1-3 bosses, those bosses are very strong and give tons of experience and items.
Note that it is possible to skip those bosses and continue with the hunting.
All dungeons will have some kind of road wich you have to follow. At the end of the road, the dungeon ends
and you will be teleported out of the dungeon and receive some kind of experience (based on the difficulty). The damage of the monsters inside the dungeon will remain original.

Also to not confuse people, this will not be over powered.
The gain rate of this depends on how fast and how easy you do it.
Ofcourse a dungeon for lvl 50 will be easy for a level 100 to do, but still
runes and potions costs money and he wont gain as much as he do in level 100 dungeons.
Dungeon rates

• Experience rate in dungeons: (E*3.33=R)
  • Monster Health in dungeons: (MH*3.33=R)
  • Loot rate in dungeons: 4
Those numbers might chance at any time.

New features
more added when finished.

22nd january.
I've been revamping whole synthia (main city), it looks almost like another version of thais from rl tibia.
Also added a few hunting spots and made like 5 quests and 2 scripts. Also mini-annihilator is finish.
Also revamped the shops to look more fancy (equipment store to a blacksmith store etc).
Also made the "annihilation spell" from rl tibia. And added some extra stairs to go to new hunting places and rp places in Synthia. (short cuts)
Made a few new houses and so on.

23 january.
I've extended all dragon spawns and added over 2000 more creatures around the world.
Bog Raider spawns and slime spawns.
Made synthia bigger with a new café.
Scripted like 5 custom rare npcs with different looks and stuff.
Scripted 10 quests with exp reward and better equipment.
Scripted an npc quest with the help of chojrak. (Jon's jacket) from old radonia but with new name. (Rotworms ate he's jacket, kill rotworms and theres a 5% chance to drop hes jacket, bring it back and get 1200 exp and 500 gold.)
Remove all the no-pvp zone in all cities.
Added pits of inferno quest (not scripted yet.)
Added demon oak quest (not scripted yet.)
Added blue legs quest (custom) (scripted) (with secrets.)
Added demons, behemoths, cyclops spawns all over the world.
Added a maze.
Added a quest (city walker quest) wich increases your speed while walking inside cities.
Revamped 1 dragon spawn in the desert city (forgot name), with about 30 more dragons.
Revamped the middle mountain south of synthia with more dragons and a whole new look of the mountain.

28th january.
I will improve runemaking since it's pretty useless
Added about 2-3 new mountains with cyclops
Improved some old hunting places with new details and cool stuff
Fixed the pick script so I don't have to add all the new action ids again xD!
Added about 10-15 quests with exp and items as rewards
Improved synthia even more
Added random mountains with wolves and bugs and spiders and so on. > all over the world
Added a "EXTREMELY" detailed school in amun-dihn (thanks Demon-Eldorath)
Added a labyrinth quest wich gives you access to a easy demon hunting spot
Added books and papers all over the world with stories about monsters (The rulers of the underworld, The plaguelord, The spiders nest etc)
Added some addon npcs wich will give you addons depending on the addon items you have
Added the sleeping dragon quest (wrath of the emperor - not scripted)

31st january.
Added a whole new continent with a whole new city, (Neon will be working on this), this is generally for lowlevels but there will be some midlvl hunting to.
Added a new djinn tower and an underground (BIG) pyramid - Thanks macedoon.
Remove lots of water from the desert continent to make it bigger with more walking in the desert.
Removed lots of uneccesary water (From continent) like rivers and stuff.
Added a whole new minotaur tower in sultania (Desert city) and a secret way to orc fortress.
Also removed some of the strong monsters from Orc fortress to make it more noob-friendly and easier to hunt there (the strong monsters are in the building).
Added neons gladiator ring (will be svargrond arena with new monsters). Lvl 30+
Revamped mountains and added about 30 houses all over the world.
Added 3000 new monsters to the new continent (ardgare) - thanks anothai and he's friend (forgot name).
Fixed a boat npc that will travel around the world (not finished yet)

6th february
Added a pirate bay, small mountains with boats as bridges and lots of boats with pirates.
Added the spiders nest. Tarantulas, poison spiders, spiders, giant spiders and a boss.
Expanded the maps all ghoul/skeleton/beholder hunting places.
All caves now have various creatures inside them (unlike before)
New hunting places of minotaurs, rotworms, cyclops, dragons and undeads near all cities.
Amun-dihn is a now an official city with monsters (unlike before)
Added random caves around the world with scary monsters.
Hero cave from real tibia is now onmap with demon helmet quest and annihilator quest.
Nomads now rule the deserts together with tons of djinns.
Expanded the sultania desert and merged it together with the pirate city. Hydras, Heroes, Tombs, Djinns and many more.
Arena, an arena for level 115+ added and scripted, each 10 level you can face a new boss inside the Undead Arena. Rewards are depending on how fast you killed the boss.
Added another arena for lvl 35+ with the same features as the one above but with easier monsters.
Added random mountain with giant spiders around the world.
Added cool epic detailed houses hidden in the world with secrets.
Added a quest called The Summon of Hell with an epic story and rewards (far down in a cave)
Expanded all outlaw buildings with new creatures and added tons of monsters.
Added Earth, Energy elementals to the map.
Added monsters to the goblin mountain in Amun-dihn.
Bog raiders in amun-dihn.
Added a place called Ganuta (Banuta).
Added dragon hunting to Amun-dihn.
More vampires and necromancers added to the map.
Countless of chest-quests added with items/exp as reward.

1st Mars
Added a very big rotworm island west from synthia
Removed alot of water from the continents to make the map more flexible and people can enter places much easier
Added around 3000 monsters all over the map
Removed old things that was a big facepalm (my mapping)
Lots of caves now have some kind of secret
Sultania remake (the whole city is now different)
Added flying carpet (with moving scripts) from Sultania to Ardgare
Moved some places to other places to make the map built on a better standard (ex: pirates not 10000 squares from city)
Added elf fortress to death swamp
Added a cult cave in Ardgare/Synthia
Added a nomad village far south from Sultania
Cut 2 amazon camps to make it 1 big amazon camp
Added a very big castle with undead creatures with a quest
2 dungeons added but no monsters
Made a puzzle of the golden armor quest (you dont need to kill anything IF you have the items to do the quest) but still its a hard quest
Remade the nature south of synthia to be more like poh in rl tibia (no giant spiders)
Added a faster way from synthia to sultania (walking)
Some synthia houses now have gardens
Removed the west wall from synthia and made a few new houses
Added the Red Guards castle east from Synthia (Quest)
Ardgare is now accessable from north in synthia outskirts
The outlaw camp north east from synthia has been revamped and expanded
Added a bog raider cave very far away from Sultania (might build something to make it easier to get there)
Amun-dihn is now accessable from west of sultania
Added a town in amun-dihn wich have been "raided" by werewolves
Also opened lots of ways with the removing of water
Old secrets is now easier to find in Amun-dihn
Moved the Ardgare dragon spawn from Ardgare to Amun-dihn
Added a spider cave in amun-dihn with spiders, poison spiders, tarantulas and giant spiders
Opened lots of ways in Amun-dihn by removing half of the mountain
The tortoise islands is now accessable from Amun-dihn, Sultania and Ardgare
The Bloodwing Pass west from Synthia is now the home of all outlaws (lots of secrets and quests added to the places)
Expanded the necromancer cave even more

- more is coming.

Last edited:
As I don't play OT servers, I don't know how good it was.
But the name Neon tells me that the map must have been nice if he was with you before. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

As I don't play OT servers, I don't know how good it was.
But the name Neon tells me that the map must have been nice if he was with you before. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

The map is from 7.6 so no, it's not nice and Neon did not make it. But! It will be nice and neon will make it =D

That says it all, if the scripters are good, the people serious and you spend time on it, then I believe in it. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Good luck with it guys!

I'm sure you guys will do a great job on this one :)

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Souldrainer mapped Radonia (if I am correct).
Very depressing to leave the credits away from him.

It doesn't matter Sizaro, redirecting to other things doesn't always show you have respect for the original creator.
I could just release the 0.4 branch server to the free public and show the link to where I got it from and use that for credits, don't you think that would be fair for Elf/Talaturen and those who donated just to get it?

It doesn't matter Sizaro, redirecting to other things doesn't always show you have respect for the original creator.
I could just release the 0.4 branch server to the free public and show the link to where I got it from and use that for credits, don't you think that would be fair for Elf/Talaturen and those who donated just to get it?

Talaturen is one of the original creator?

The part where I mentioned Talaturen was for the part I talked about 0.4 branch.

w/e.

New:
I've been revamping whole synthia (main city) for like 4 hours now, it looks almost like another version of thais from rl tibia.
Also added a few hunting spots and made like 5 quests and 2 scripts. Also mini-annihilator is finish.
Also revamped the shops to look more fancy (equipment store to a blacksmith store etc).
Also made the "annihilation spell" from rl tibia. And added some extra stairs to go to new hunting places and rp places in Synthia. (short cuts)
Made a few new houses and so on.

Anyways, i'm going to bed.

Last edited:
New:
I've extended all dragon spawns and added over 2000 more creatures around the world.
Bog Raider spawns and slime spawns.
Made synthia bigger with a new café.
Scripted like 5 custom rare npcs with different looks and stuff.
Scripted 10 quests with exp reward and better equipment.
Scripted an npc quest with the help of chojrak. (Jon's jacket) from old radonia but with new name. (Rotworms ate he's jacket, kill rotworms and theres a 5% chance to drop hes jacket, bring it back and get 1200 exp and 500 gold.)
Remove all the no-pvp zone in all cities.
Added pits of inferno quest (not scripted yet.)
Added demon oak quest (not scripted yet.)
Added blue legs quest (custom) (scripted) (with secrets.)
Added demons, behemoths, cyclops spawns all over the world.
Added a maze.
Added a quest (city walker quest) wich increases your speed while walking inside cities.
Revamped 1 dragon spawn in the desert city (forgot name), with about 30 more dragons.
Revamped the middle mountain south of synthia with more dragons and a whole new look of the mountain.

More is coming!

HKKOxL8dvE.png

Last edited:
that map is already very large with tons of hidden areas. 2-3 areas that have been 80% mapped. there was no reason to redo all that stuff it is just a waste of time when you could expand and finish those areas. oh well im still excited to see the outcome of this.

im curious have you decided on the rates yet? also will it be a TP based server?

btw do you have the original spawn file for the map?

Thats nice, I remember that somewhere on forum this map was posted someday or maybe i am wrong. I hope that you gonna achieve your project. I enjoyed more open tibia when people cared about custom things. I hope that you wont see 4/1000 at your online record.

good luck

that map is already very large with tons of hidden areas. 2-3 areas that have been 80% mapped. there was no reason to redo all that stuff it is just a waste of time when you could expand and finish those areas. oh well im still excited to see the outcome of this.

im curious have you decided on the rates yet? also will it be a TP based server?

btw do you have the original spawn file for the map?

Map got lots of hidden areas, yes and those will remain. The only thing I will do is make them more enjoyable. Like adding details to them. Also, I'll add LOTS of new stuff on the old stuff too, not just revamp. For an example add all new monsters since yalahar and zao from rl tibia. And no, there wont be tps on this server but yes, it will be easier to find hunting places than before. And the rates will be semi high to low stages.

Thats nice, I remember that somewhere on forum this map was posted someday or maybe i am wrong. I hope that you gonna achieve your project. I enjoyed more open tibia when people cared about custom things. I hope that you wont see 4/1000 at your online record.

good luck

The map was released but removed right away. And yes, I will try. I will get some help but it will take some time, and i'm doing my best to get that high score of players by making it easier for lowlvl players.

New:
I will improve runemaking since it's pretty useless
Added about 2-3 new mountains with cyclops
Improved some old hunting places with new details and cool stuff
Fixed the pick script so I don't have to add all the new action ids again xD!
Added about 10-15 quests with exp and items as rewards
Improved synthia even more
Added random mountains with wolves and bugs and spiders and so on. > all over the world
Added a "EXTREMELY" detailed school in amun-dihn (thanks Demon-Eldorath)
Added a labyrinth quest wich gives you access to a easy demon hunting spot
Added books and papers all over the world with stories about monsters (The rulers of the underworld, The plaguelord, The spiders nest etc)
Added some addon npcs wich will give you addons depending on the addon items you have
Added the sleeping dragon quest (wrath of the emperor - not scripted)
V
Neon is back in track for revamping :)

Last edited:
It can be come good if you don't spoof players and add more monsters so you dont have to walk a whole day to slay 2 dragons:p

I remember this from before lol.

It can be come good if you don't spoof players and add more monsters so you dont have to walk a whole day to slay 2 dragons:p

I remember this from before lol.

Spoof dosent work nowadays? And yes, lots of new dragon places and the old dragon places have become bigger.

Runemaking

Changes
  • Manacost of all runemaking spells is reduced by 50%
  • All rune recieve a 33% more charges than if you buy from shop
  • You will not be able to buy some runes from shop (listed below)

Runes not available at npc
  • Sudden Death Rune
  • Ultimate Healing Rune (healing increased to (exura vitax1.2))
  • Intense Healing Rune (healing increased to (exura granx1.2))
  • Great Fireball Rune
  • Avalanche Rune

Back