• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raggear ACC v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the acc does make the account but i got that weird error :eek:

mmm Need to check the code at github maybe theres something I wrote wrong hehe just disable the feature at aac.config

So the acc does make the account but i got that weird error :eek:

On my local server and on wypas.se demo works fine so maybe you missed something while setting up mai.php config.

And also 'from' => array('address' => 'MYGMAIL', 'name' => 'Admin'),

Yeah that pages arent done you should make them yourself or wait for like some hours till I get home and update the git

Yeah that pages arent done you should make them yourself or wait for like some hours till I get home and update the git
i will wait im not in a hurry anyways :), hope the shop system will be released sone aswell.

I have one doubt, the security of Raggear it's beast of another ACC? Anyways very nice work.

Good job, I like your choice of framework as well. :)

While I appreciate the effort to develop an AAC for TFS 1.0, the design used on ShadowCores website is property of TwifySoft AB. We have not given anyone our permission to copy it, so this is clearly a copyright violation and I'm not going to tolerate it. I've removed the download links, and any advertising thread for a server violating our copyright is going to be deleted.

Feel free to post it again with a layout that you have created (or have the rights to use). Twitter Bootstrap is a great CSS framework, your result when using it doesn't have to look anywhere near ShadowCores.

EDIT: I just saw that you're selling parts of it too, we don't allow selling/buying OpenTibia resources on OTLand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back