• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Raid - system

Broldosk

Reaction score
I would like to know how do I create raids where there is a% chance of coming a "prize" creature eg, amazon carlin invasion "every 10 invasions, 1 invasion will drop an amazon item" or if i can have 2 raids equal, with same monsters but 1 raid false, and 1 raid true,
(raid false = amazon without amazon set)
(raid true = raid with amazon that has amazon set)
How to make this system? And how to make a monster with the same name, but with different life and different loot?

I don't think you can control the loot of amazons on every raid, so one raid it drops a good prize and the other raid it doesn't (never seen it before).
You can create 2 monsters with same name, If you edited it so outside its named Amazon2.xml or something but inside the XML folder you name it like this <monster name="Amazon"
and also inside Monsters.XML you will add it with other name like <monster name="Amazon2" file="Amazons/amazon2.xml"/> but that feel so weird having 2 monsters with same name/looktype.
amazon2.PNG
But you can do Amazon raid with % chance to raid Amazon's boss which loots your specific prize (would look much more better).
If you want boss's one you can use this or else you can just make 2 monsters with same name "Amazon" as I explained above.

Last edited:
5. Incomplete Problem Description:
- Post as much useful information as possible. If the problem is about something on your server, post the server version and client version. Also always post the errors you get and the scripts with the problems.

Now I can create several raids, in which the one that does not have true amazon will have more frequency than the ones that have the true amazon, so that players do not know when will give the rare items.
ty @M0ustafa

Back