• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramadan kareem

Ramdan Kareem :)

I didn't say I was against it ;p

Stop making stupid racist things please this is not funny at all you could only say Ramdan Kareem as well as any one else said you are not cool by saying Merry Christmas in a post that doesn't even talks about Christmas I like sarcasm in every thing but not in religion things, So?

Happy Ramadan to all Muslims! :)
(however I didn't understand the post itself)

Please tell me how saying Merry Christmas on a Ramadan thread is racist?

I'm fine with that, but there are also people who don't give a shit about religion and you also gotta accept that as I accept you.
How should we respect someone who doesn't not give a shit. It doesn't mean you can be disrespectful if you don't believe in something. Respect to be respected.

How should we respect someone who doesn't not give a shit. It doesn't mean you can be disrespectful if you don't believe in something. Respect to be respected.
It's not about taking your post seriously. There is no point of your post, I don't see a good reason to say merry christmas?
i am by no means against ramadan, but calm down. OP wrote the thread in what, arabic? I understand zero arabic, and thus are all these three first posts equally pointless for me.

OP doesn't even bother explaining what it means in english, he if anyone should think it through more (this is an english forum board after all).

How should we respect someone who doesn't not give a shit.
So, you can't respect someone because he is not accepting that someone doesn't believe in a religion. But wait... that's sounds more racist than my comments..
It doesn't mean you can be disrespectful if you don't believe in something.
I'm not disrespecting anyone's religion I just fooled around a bit and some people can't handle that. Of course, I'm cool with that. but if you post "Ramadam Kareem" on a other religion thread. I wouldn't care and many others wouldn't too.

I think people are way over exaggerating the whole religion thing, when there are so many scientists proofed that there didn't exist anything like the books describe. But It gives people hopes and something to life for (That's what I've read) which is a very good thing. (Just my opion.)

Just do what you want, believe what you want to believe.

So, you can't respect someone because he is not accepting that someone doesn't believe in a religion. But wait... that's sounds more racist than my comments..
I never said this. I said if someone doesn't give a shit as you said, which doesn't really sound respectful then you shouldn't expect any respect. Respect to get respected, that was what I said

I'm not disrespecting anyone's religion I just fooled around a bit and some people can't handle that. Of course, I'm cool with that. but if you post "Ramadam Kareem" on a other religion thread. I wouldn't care and many others wouldn't too.
I understand, but sometimes its not really funny, I can be racist and find it funny, but others wont. Same principle.

I think people are way over exaggerating the whole religion thing, when there are so many scientists proofed that there didn't exist anything like the books describe. But It gives people hopes and something to life for (That's what I've read) which is a very good thing. (Just my opion.)
Science didn't prove anything, if you actually read more, you'd find that science found stuff that were found for example in the quran which has been there for 1400years.
Im not going to discuss this now. My recommendation to you would be to read me, you'll really find some things you didnt know about.
Just do what you want, believe what you want to believe.
Cheers

i am by no means against ramadan, but calm down. OP wrote the thread in what, arabic? I understand zero arabic, and thus are all these three first posts equally pointless for me.

OP doesn't even bother explaining what it means in english, he if anyone should think it through more (this is an english forum board after all).
I understand, but instead of making fun, someone should tell him what he have done wrong and that he should fix it etc.

Ramadan Kareem guys, just calm down :p we all respect each other, there isn't a way to be racist ;) i believe in freedom so everyone do whatever he want.

Religion is a lie. period.

you may have your own point about your ideas ... but with all respect i disagree with you :)

btw .. if god exist then we believe in god , if god not exist then we can say the pray is like you are in GYM :p

but the prob is here ... when all humanity vanished ... if i found that god exist i will go to heaven because i believe in god ... so what about you ... when you fall in this problem ??

@Topic Ramadan Kareem

you may have your own point about your ideas ... but with all respect i disagree with you :)

btw .. if god exist then we believe in god , if god not exist then we can say the pray is like you are in GYM :p

but the prob is here ... when all humanity vanished ... if i found that god exist i will go to heaven because i believe in god ... so what about you ... when you fall in this problem ??

@Topic Ramadan Kareem
Maybe you did not think about what "forever" really means.

This video may make you start questioning if living forever in heaven is really a good idea:

Immortality**** is not a gift, at best it's a curse.

Last edited:
Maybe 'Forever' without 'Feelings' Would be Gift?

Also it is 'Immortality'

Back