• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramadan Kareem !!!

Mystic Mapper

Dev++Unzialish BETA
Reaction score
Happy Ramadan and Ramadan Kareem to every Muslim out here!!!!!
I like this time in year :D

Again: Ramadan Kareem TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!! :)

Whats so funny about Ramadam? o_O Can't really understand it.

You're not allowed to eat when the sun is up? x9

Youre not allowed to eat whole day :p
I am doing that I didn't eat since 4:00 and i will eat in 20:30 tonight :p

I get but I wont say to anybody,I can't even put water on my lips :p
And thats the second point of Ramadan.
The First is that Ramadan is the month when Allah remove all the bad things what we did.

Ramadan kareem we isa ma2bool.

What we do in ramadan, is we stop eating when sunrise, and we eat when sunset. (eat and drink)

This is a copypaste from a google search.
Question: What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. Every day during this month, Muslims around the world spend the daylight hours in a complete fast.
Answer: During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours. As a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self-sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking. Muslims are called upon to use this month to re-evaluate their lives in light of Islamic guidance. We are to make peace with those who have wronged us, strengthen ties with family and friends, do away with bad habits -- essentially to clean up our lives, our thoughts, and our feelings. The Arabic word for "fasting" (sawm) literally means "to refrain" - and it means not only refraining from food and drink, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words.
During Ramadan, every part of the body must be restrained. The tongue must be restrained from backbiting and gossip. The eyes must restrain themselves from looking at unlawful things. The hand must not touch or take anything that does not belong to it. The ears must refrain from listening to idle talk or obscene words. The feet must refrain from going to sinful places. In such a way, every part of the body observes the fast.
Therefore, fasting is not merely physical, but is rather the total commitment of the person's body and soul to the spirit of the fast. Ramadan is a time to practice self-restraint; a time to cleanse the body and soul from impurities and re-focus one's self on the worship of God.

Still 10 minutes left until I can eat. :(

"and other physical needs" - What happens when you need to pee?

And why are you guys wishing that month to be happy? I'm going "aw hell" when it comes to abstaining from food, even if I am eating stuff I am not allowed to secretly :ninja: (yeah Christians do that too but doesn't last long)

Happy Ramadan anyway :p

Back