• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ramadan Kareem !!!

Ramadan ended yesterday -.- today is BAJRAM or how you call it :p
Ramadan ended in few European countries because they've seen the crescent. In the middle-east it's still Ramadan tomorrow is the first day of Eid al-Fitr, happy bajram to every Muslim and non-Muslim :)

Ramadan ended in few European countries because they've seen the crescent. In the middle-east it's still Ramadan tomorrow is the first day of Eid al-Fitr, happy bajram to every Muslim and non-Muslim :)

umm no lol its actually today .. when the last day of ramadan after the magrb athan EID begins! so ur info is wrong somehow but its logic in a way

umm no lol its actually today .. when the last day of ramadan after the magrb athan EID begins! so ur info is wrong somehow but its logic in a way
Dude you are wrong first day Eid in the middle-east is Friday 10th September not 9th ;) Anyway Eid Mubarak :)

Just eat, when i had some businesses with a dude who lived here before he was send back to he's home country. He did not eat not drink and when he could eat drink again when the sun was down and after a prey i meet him and the first thing he did was to smoke a big blunt and he became totally totally fuckt.

Well i just say Guns Don't Kill People Religion Does.

Last edited:
Back