• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RandoM CrasheS

Tazzonny

The Bestest
Reaction score
As title says, im getting random crashes on the TFS v0.2 Mystic Spirit for 8.4
Does anyone have a solution or know what can i do?

Thanks in advance
Tazz~

Any errors in the console? How often is the server console crashing? Do you know what's going on whenever it appears to crash?

It's sometimes takes an hour, sometimes takes 10 its just so random and no i cannot know what's going on in the console when it crashes since it just closes and windows says it had an error. No, i do not know what's exactly going on (inside the ot) since i cannot be looking at every single player but generally there is a freeze, after 5 seconds the crash comes.

You didn't write which patch was it. Try getting the latest - mystic spirit pl23

Sorry, I have

Code:
0.2 Patch 23:
Files changed: The Forgotten Server.exe, config.lua, data/movements/movements.xml, data/actions/scripts/other/constructionkits.lua, data/actions/scripts/other/potions.lua, data/weapons/weapons.xml, data/spells/spells.xml, data/spells/scripts/attack/holy missile.lua, data/spells/scripts/support/wild growth rune.lua, data/items/items.xml, data/items/items.otb.
Fixed issue(s) in patch: spamming spells (you have to use the alternativeExhaust in config.lua), shop system exploit fix, mana required for light healing, druids weren't able to conjure heavy magic missiles, other spell issues, crash during server intensive processes.
New: bumped otbm version to 2 (fake support since waypoints are ignored), cleaned up unnecessary code in namelock manager.
From http://otland.net/f18/forgotten-server-v0-2-mystic-spirit-10141/

Hope you guys can help

Back