• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

random fps drop

Blazey Blaze

Reaction score
Hello people atm im playing a 8.0 server using OTclient v8 2.5.7 and i get fps drops which goes from my 60fps down to 1 and i freeze for 1-5 seconds.

The freeze occurs whenever i:
Use mana potion.
Loot monsters.
Move items around in inventory(equiping ring/bolts etc)

i have tried both opengl and dx and ive tried all different kinds of settings, now im reaching out to any of you that might have some idea or an idea how i possibly could fix this issue. Its worth noting i do not have this issue on any other 7.4-8.0 ots but i also think the problem isnt really on the servers end because i seem to be the only one with this problem.

Thanks in advance for your tips/help! <3

This is not OTCv8 forum, ask them on their forum or discord.
I did, and this is a forum about otclients right? if this doesnt belong here i hope the mods remove it but i dont see why i cant ask this here aswell in hopes for a possible solution.

Thanks for your concern though <3

OTClient is open source, OTCv8 i closed. So its the same but different. If you need help about OTClient ask there, if about OTCv8 use their forum/Discord for help.
Again i did ask there and im also asking here, IF you dont have anything useful to say then better to say nothing at all! thanks again for your concern and bye

Back