• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random PKS

Sharp

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
F$%% this ot, fuck you,, you can hardly f$%%ing lvl because of p/as

there either killing you
or kicking you out of the spawn your hunting at because there "HIGHER" than you.

Change rules ? so that Random PK
is against rules then you can äctually hunt

I don't see any difference between a real tibia server or an ot it's both the same, so what are you complaining for?
At some hunt spots are hardly people, so go hunt there instead?

im only lvl 78 now thanks to pks -.-
was 86
i can hunt hardly anywere

i am not use to rl tibia map btw
and btw
i think your a nerd :p

Who's the nerd, I hardly play this game and in every ot I play I am almost one of the highest people, I haven't played for like a week now lol?
Besides I wanted to give you some shit but u won't get any, you are just a noob and I would like to advice to get the hell out of this server.

KTHXBYE

It's not about being a nerd, it's about HOW to play the game.
Some people play it as it should be played thats why their high.

~Houndish

I can't even hunt now, I don't have any cash or AOL. It sucks when you die. I'm about to quit anyways. I wish someone could help me with cash.

What the heck? It was just English now it is chewbacca?

lol u wanted to give me stuff ?
i didnt even know who you were :p

meh idc close thread ok ?
i quit
it doesnt matter my xbox 360 will be back soon

erm.

EQ Money?

Is it that hard to get cash? Lootrate is 3x, and you still have trouble to get cash? :p

I mean, go hunt dragon's for like 1 hour, instead of posting here. then you got your aol and alot more back.

Back