• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Random spawn i made.

Ezzam

Reaction score
I was boored and made a "swampy-cave" with Slime and Bog Raiders.

br1e.jpg

br2a.jpg

br3c.jpg

br4.jpg

(Download-Link to check it all: http://uploadhyper.com/file/3168/BogRaider.rar.html)
PS. Moderator please scan file! If you find virus please remove the link.

This isn't a 100% complete hunt... I just don't want to waste more time on this spawn. That's why i release it and want your help on what i need to think of in the future. And don't tell me the swamp sux... I KNOW!!! It was the first attempt on a swamp by me. And PLEASE - don't flame in the thread, instead tell me what I did wrong, ahd how i should handle it next time.

Last edited:
I'll fix the images... And thx for the comments anyway :p

Too much gravel, too much nature underground(the slime part) and paths are too tiny (1sqm paths suck, and should only last like 10 sec ingame tops) to doll surroundings (try green crystals? a little more swamp plants, mix dirty ground aswell & mud) that will make it look more advanced, also try to use different rocks with the other grounds, you could also use mossy stones close to the swamp to get the swamp feeling more easily

hope it helped :p at least i tried

your bridges are bugged [yes, there are diff wood boards to make it look less choppy], unless they are right, but the image quality isnt very good so its kinda hard to tell, but im pretty sure theyre not right

Thx for the tips hokai.

-------------------------------------

I know there is alot of bugs on it, didn't spend too much time on this, because i am not gonna use it myself... And yes, the bridge is WRONG!!! :p

But that's easy fixed :)

Just to try make it better, i will maybe fix some more on it later, and rehost pictures. I will also add new download-link for those who wants it. (If i fix more on it)

To be honest, I didn't like it at first. But taking the time to look at it.. it's actually pretty neat, keep it up brao.

Back
Top Bottom