• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ranger's Arcani - [HOT] best custom server on earth! - discussion.

Geza1927

Reaction score
guzNSUG.png

Ranger's Arcani is the one of the greatest custom servers ever made.
Server will be open for testing in next 2 days! 1 .08.2015 or 2.08.2015

If you want to join this magical event, write on Ranger's Arcani facebook page private message, what login, password, and character name do you want on test!

Click like on Ranger's Arcani facebook page to get fresh news about the server!
<FACEBOOK PAGE>

A little teaser of what Ranger's Arcani can give you!
New good looking sprites, great animations of spells, innovations in client <working skill tree>
Items got now additional passive skills!
Characters/Professions were reworked!
Monsters were made from scratch, they got elemental abilities and more!

Check some screenshots and videos! <don't complain about polish language pls>

[Skill tree of mercenary profession]
4I8vlYg.png

[Skill tree of mage profession]
F92X1NS.png

-
YO4vDSL.png

-
OJL6FZb.jpg

-
ORmB1ac.jpg

--
Recorded samples of fighting, tree skills, graphics improvements and everything else ;D

Mage character fighting over cyclops and wild animals!

Ranger profession killing some bandits.

Mercenary profession show how to treat orc's

Fell free to comment, to give some advice's!

Last edited:
It's a very awesome project! I've been following their Facebook page since the start :D
If you have some time to spare I recommend giving it a shot :)
Best part is that you can either pick English or Polish.

Last edited:
I'm testing right now, we cant speak with npcs through the walls, spells are looking good and can be updated, monsters were reworked - they notice us from different distances, stable man can help us - he send us to some quest places on he's horses.
- some npc's got their live here, they fight some monsters, they run across the map, they talk to us some stories.
- mapper did amazing job
- we can loot different kind of same item example : sword 5atk 5 def and sword <rusty> 2 atk 2 def

and a lot of more i didn't discovered yet.
It's like better tibia.

Last edited:
ignore this, i guess clicking download links in facebook doesnt help much, got it working after clicking the link in their facebook post.

Last edited:
Seems cool but you need some guidance for new players. It just say like, "find the advisor" or whatever it says, and doesn't say/show where. Maybe add signs or a certain pathway and say "Follow the sand to the north to get XXXX" all that sorta stuff. Seems cool besides super fast atk speed and slow mana regen. As a mage killing skeletons for a bit I lost all my mana from 1 and only really was able to regen from lvling up and getting max - as the regneration itself was slow. Props though, this looks dope.

Looks cool but the light is killing me. I can't play servers with dim lightning where you have to cheese your eyes to see in caves or keep using light spells.

Looks cool but the light is killing me. I can't play servers with dim lightning where you have to cheese your eyes to see in caves or keep using light spells.

Do they not give you good access to light spells or torches/stuff?

Or are you just not a fan of any game that has day/night cycles or dark areas?

Do they not give you good access to light spells or torches/stuff?

Or are you just not a fan of any game that has day/night cycles or dark areas?

The latter one. I can't stand dim lightning and having to spend mana/pay to be able to see just a tad bit more :p Im not saying it's bad but it strains my eyes when you have to run around like this if you want to save your mana and money.
0MYCLSK.png

I'm not sure about mage but with merecenary, ultimate light is one of the first spells you can choose if you want! You can also buy/find torches. Last but not least you can go into options and turn the ambient light to 100 and everything will be visible. :)

Back