• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ranger's Arcani OTClient showoff

Oskar1121

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'd like to show a few of my modifications from Ranger's Arcani server
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Nice one! but its not abit wasted on a server with 0 players?

Scrollbar seems to be off, bottom button of the scrollbar is behind these leaves, there is weird pink line on the right of Extra Services.
1587984216289.png

It's shameful that this server isn't more massively popular.

It really is that good. Step up your OTList ads! <3

It's shameful that this server isn't more massively popular.

It really is that good. Step up your OTList ads! <3
We are during the rework of spells and we need to fix and balance them. In the meantime we are working on content update (new lands) and new pvp world. When everything is ready, then we will start advertising new game world. Ah and of course as you can see in this topic we also redesign some windows and adding new ones.

Dungeon generator!
unknown.png

And result:

unknown.png

You can test this system in any moment, just log in at Test Ranger's Arcani Online server!

Last edited:
This is one of the greatest clients in terms of custom features and I mean it.

BUT I can't help but say:

Why those lines do not align to each other? I mean I know they mathematically do, but they visually do not. (sorry those lines are not perfect, I'm on a phone lol)
1. Make Online list smaller, end it with 10th position of highscores, you'll have room for "Last Update".
2. this scrollbar in online players looks out of place (whole online list should narrower by the width of scrollbar IMO).
3. I'm on a phone so I cannot tell, but are those aligned to middle of Submit button? If so, then fine, but if not shift it somewhere or make those chooseboxes bigger so they match Submit button
4. It's bit... shifted, don't you think? ;)
But I'm just complaining, this is a very good job. Keep us updated =)

Back