• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rate the joke above you.

0/10 no joke ;/

NOT MENT TO BE RACIST >,<

Why are black women like bicycles?
They give out free rides.

lol 5/10

Why do dwarfs laugh when playing soccer?
The grass does kettle their ass

Lol i actually giggled.
8/10

More random phone conversations:I was talking to my gf ..like always and we were talking alot and i was sitting there quietly watching my tv when i began singing "You dropped your bible and i saw your thong" im like wtf. XD
So that isnt that great but whatever. it was random when its quiet :D

lol... 0/10

Joke 1 - How do you break a blonde's nose bone? ?

ANSWER -> put you'r dick under the glass table!

Joke 2 - What's the difference between a Mosquito and a Blonde ?

ANSWER -> The Mosquito stop's sucking after you hit it!!

Joke 3 - what did the blonde say to her first customer at her most successful job?

ANSWER -> Welcome to McDonalds.

PLEASE RATE THEM ALL!! :D

2/10 on them all..

One day Mr Donio's wife felt a bit sick, So Mr donio made a call to the train station to order 2 1 way tickets. When they arrived to the hospital the doctor told Mr Donio that hes wife had 1 week to live, Mr Donio was a cheap man, What he did was he called the train station and orderd only 1 ticket to him self.

Lol xD

Lol 3/10

Once a man was in a queue then he walked past all and did go to the front then the man that was first in the line said "HEY stop I'm standing here, go back to the beginning of the line" then the man said.. But someone is already standing there too :(

hah 7/10 xD

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a layover in another city. Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.

The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened. She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!

hahahahahahah

0/10 :p

43857-004-52EE48DE.jpg

What is this?

It's a class photo with niggers :p

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! 2/10 haha to dry xD

Whats the diffrence between a musqito and a blonde?
The musqito stops sucking when you hit it!

HAUEHAUHAEUHAUHAHAHAHAHUUAUHAHAHAH

EHasuheuashUEHAUheu 5/10 haUEHause

Okay, I couldn't come up with one so I picked one a friend of mine told me (I don't believe in this but ehehe)

Santa Claus, a smart blonde and a dumb blonde were out taking a walk and they found 100$, who got it?

Answer: The dumb blonde got it, Santa Claus and smart blonde's doesn't exist.

Back