• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ravauvial‎'s Stuff

Ravauvial

Reaction score
Here are a few things I have been working on for a different way for spawns.

mb0cjk.png

Skull Island Quest.

29dbgcy.png

Beach Rec area, swimming, huts.

Spawns:
jqkg12.jpg

Snow Wolf Island spawn.

11t1mc8.png

Amazon Island spawn.

23r0jdg.png

Badger Island spawn.

There is a program, dno what it's called. But you simply take a picture from google or somewhere, and put it in this program, and make the colours as you want it.

And it makes this map in RME or SimOne.

why would you make this anyway with tibia sprites? first it doesn look good and second learn to make something in photoshop!

A concept that sucks and looks horrible ingame?

Last edited:
why it should looks horrible ingame? your maps looks horrible but this is only shapeing.. dastan you are really a newb mapper : )
1,1k posts just spaming your stupid comments.. your mapping suxx and your comments 2 if you dont can get your own tips why you give tips?

why it should looks horrible ingame? your maps looks horrible but this is only shapeing.. dastan you are really a newb mapper : )
1,1k posts just spaming your stupid comments.. your mapping suxx and your comments 2 if you dont can get your own tips why you give tips?

aha and who the fu*k are you? XD 2 posts and acting like boss here

Like-a-boss.jpg

[video=youtube;NisCkxU544c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c[/video]

actually i was laughing at the movie neon sent, and i just had to put a picture of me laughing

Back