• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Razachai

Smygarn

Reaction score
Hello otland!
I have been fixing the zao map for quite a while now when i suddenly realized that Razachai doesnt exist on my map... so i'm wondering if Razachai is available for download or if i need to download full (were Razachai is included) or... i dno really. What do you think? my thought were that i should download a new full zao and just copy/paste Razachai but i dno if thats such a good idea after all :/

Just import the map? Afaik you only have to fix the depot and set them to farmine, all PZ zones and other stuffs are okay.

Import what map? I'm only looking for the Razachai part... you know with brimstone bugs, souleathers draken elites etc but it i can't find it anywhere. So what you mean with "just import the map" ?

Back