• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razino down ;s

Didn't have no manas.. i came there straight from botting, so i was low on supplies :p and that's not why i am not in ur team Pierce, it's because you are too scared that I might outlvl you :p

Didn't have no manas.. i came there straight from botting, so i was low on supplies :p and that's not why i am not in ur team Pierce, it's because you are too scared that I might outlvl you :p

Straight from botting... That's nice to say on softcores forum... I bet Gms will check you now.

You came like 20 ppl just to kill razino? :eek:

No
i was on morgan blood and we killed 2 guys at demons
then we went back and i got debugg
so i needed to restart
in this time kimaay rechtzonoobgaat and the mob pushed me in a corner and trapped me
razino and damper came back to help me but when i was back in client i just had 500mana left and died.
when kimaay etc ran out razino etc followed I had ws and razino too

and when they went up the cave a fucking inq team just came there and razino got trapped in the entrance.
Due to a mistake he took RS which wasnt planned to do. So he had to heal against 20ppl
which he did good for 20MINUTES !!!!

Nisse noob just cammed the ending shit.

Last edited:
Due to a mistake he took RS which wasnt planned to do. So he had to heal against 20ppl
which he did good for 20MINUTES !!!!

Nisse noob just cammed the ending shit.

Funny, because he didn't even survive in 1 min when all could attack him :huh:

So what did he lost?!?!? nobody says anything about loot-.-

Pierce you're so pathetic.. I hope someday, the rest of your team will understand. Btw, I did 320 to nearly 340 in 2 days, so I guess you should be a little bit scared =)

Pierce you're so pathetic.. I hope someday, the rest of your team will understand. Btw, I did 320 to nearly 340 in 2 days, so I guess you should be a little bit scared =)
Not if u gonna take ban after each death :p

lol hahaha how the hell should he survive?:)

it was about 20-30 ppl on him ofc he shouldn't be able to survive it...

Ye, I died because I I didn't have manapotions left, I was on 0 mana, so all I had to heal with was just uhps. Anyways, I got trapped there by Kimaay and them first, stood there for like 20 minutes, managed to kill some of them, then the fucking inq team came, and Kimaay started yelling people "Kill Razino or I won't block Inq" so everyone started sd me lolz

Back