• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Razino rl pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are so right, how did you know that?! Are you kidding me? I don't even play softcores anymore and even if I did I wouldn't care so much of who killed me.

@Henkos fuck the truth came out

What's the reason then?

He called you noob?

Yes he called me noob, I am so mad right now...
He has insulted, acting smart and all kind of shit, if you want to know further reasons I be glad to talk in private.

Like you haven't insulted him.

I have now in this thread, thanks for pointing out that

I'm not angry cuz he add the photos, but i'm not in any photo :p ^.^ Just in one with friends ^^ Tony for sure i'm nicer then you're :p ^^ And btw

Neon : Aap, please go to sleep. You gonna beat him up for a game?

God, such a liwlifer you must be. I really hope you get beaten up for yourself. Or even worse, you are just talking bullshit, you haven't got the guts to face him irl.

Liwlife kid.

And PLEASE, would you mind showing yourself irl?

Pretty OwNeD! :)

bey.

By the way a guy in first picture is Krme not me :O and that day we run from school in my old house but w/e.

And i don't really see what's wrong with cloth ^^

Just what I meant, and I like how he writes "pREtTy OwNeD"

By the way a guy in first picture is Krme not me :O and that day we run from school in my old house but w/e.

And i don't really see what's wrong with cloth ^^

HAHAHHA lol at krme

And one more thing, Lorynho you might want to rep++ Neon, for throwing in all these pointless arguments

I'll give you rep++ also Slip, for showing that you really are a noob ;D

Fenks! and one more thing happy b-day

FUCK MAN HE's BACK TOO BAZZESE AKA HELLUU WHO IS THAT ON YOUR AVATAR? YOU'RE MOM? IF SO SHES HOT!

FUCK MAN HE's BACK TOO BAZZESE AKA HELLUU WHO IS THAT ON YOUR AVATAR? YOU'RE MOM? IF SO SHES HOT!

yep its my mom. mhm im so proud of my mom she got me when she were 5 ;) a little hard to breastfeed me tho but ye

HAHAHAHAH like we say in swedish, han är trött på livet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back