• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Re-Launch]Damon's Hosting Service I PrePaid I Special Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important
I have recently received a job offer (as a sales representative + support team) from one of the three big server companies I was reselling from (in regard of my efforts). Wheter I will or will not accept this offer is something I do not know myself yet. It comes with a lot of opportunities but also with the fact that I would lack the freedom to do exactly what I want. Some fixed salary on the side though is nice. Also it would be a great experience.. Anyway I am also about to start studying at some point so yeah...There's a lot to consider for me right now. Nonetheless I will keep you updated and regardless how my decision will be, I will keep the servers of my current customer alive!

@Olddies @DestinationSer @Raxon
Kind regards,
Damon
I was waiting for the U.S.A services :( and see now u will quit

I was waiting for the U.S.A services :( and see now u will quit
I have not decided for anything yet. Accepting the job offer would mean a way more time consuming commitment than I currently have. That doesn't necessarily work well together with my plans of attending University and doing internships. Thus I will need to give all this some thought because University is something I certainly don't wanna miss :) About the US servers I have to admit that they are least priotity. The next infrastructure expansion will be with OVH services however most in Europe and perhaps Canada :p
Btw. given you are a long time customer your service wont be suspended even if I were to go with that offer.

Best regards,
Damon

I have not decided for anything yet. Accepting the job offer would mean a way more time consuming commitment than I currently have. That doesn't necessarily work well together with my plans of attending University and doing internships. Thus I will need to give all this some thought because University is something I certainly don't wanna miss :) About the US servers I have to admit that they are least priotity. The next infrastructure expansion will be with OVH services however most in Europe and perhaps Canada :p
Btw. given you are a long time customer your service wont be suspended even if I were to go with that offer.

Best regards,
Damon
University parties, girls & education > web services.

Just my 2c :)

University parties, girls & education > web services.

Just my 2c :)
Well that is my opinion, too^^ If I come to a point where I have to choose I will go with uni life :p

Never mind this one​

Last edited:
Imporant:

jTxFru8.png

Today I am offically closing VPS-Unlimited for an indefinite time.
I will need to re-evaluate this project and my possibility to make it work in according with my other ambitions and duties in life.
It has been awesome to see all of your projects prosper and I might be back soon.. Some day :)
The existing customers will keep their services until they expire. If you want to extend them that is fine by me, just let me know. I do not want to knock anyone down with this decision.
Let me thank you all once more for your trust, support and for choosing my services.
I started this project with 3 people and since a long time already am running it alone which just doesn't work out for me these days..

If you are looking for a trusted and professional hoster I can recommend you without a doubt to @HalfAway .

Kind regards,
Damon​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back