• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Re-Launch]Damon's Hosting Service I PrePaid I Special Offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you have 480 GBps protection?
I mean, I'm pretty sure that a 100gbps attack, will still hurt

How can you have 480 GBps protection?
I mean, I'm pretty sure that a 100gbps attack, will still hurt
Dont get confused. E.g. a 7 layer attack will still hurt af, however 480 gbit/s is the OVH datacenters mitigation traffic. In a real case scenario obviously you wont be able to utilize it all and heavy attacks will still hurt, on top of that on a VPS.

Thank you all for 80!! purchased services! Can we make the hundred? :)
Thinking about doing monthly riddles and winner gets a discount code :p
But then again Im no good at making them up so prolly too easy xD

This looks really interesting, how are you able to provide those kind of prices?
They are on another level compared to other hosting sites? I will definitely contact you soon.

This looks really interesting, how are you able to provide those kind of prices?
They are on another level compared to other hosting sites? I will definitely contact you soon.
I have some good reseller contracts since 3 years :)

As some people seem to be unable to READ the global site headsup message regarding delays in order procession I will post it here once more:
coZiTLd.jpg

Please refrain from spamming my inbox or support mail if you havent received your server after a couple of hours. Regular provisioning time is within 24h so dont even think about contacting me before that time.
You have all received an order confirmation mail, which should be enough proof for you that we have received your server.

Good to see this service is running great!
@Damon is doing a great job, keep it up mate!
Coming from you that really means alot! Thanks mate :)

Added image guide on first page to show you how to change windows server language from german-->english.
This way we can provision the servers faster and forward the login details to you leaving it up to you wheter you wanna get started right away (follow the guide on page 1) or wait for us to change the language (will take some time).

Another future update:
I have enrolled in a webdesigner course (in germany) starting in june. In order to gain experience and practice customers of VPS-Unlimited will be granted the possibility of free webservices (via ticket request) as soon as I deem myself worthy enough haha This includes but is not limited to custom ZnoteAAC extensions/adjustions etc. This service will come with NO comittment whatsoever from my side.

Last edited:
Lul......Great work keep it up dude☺
I am really happy with all the feedback and seeking to constantly improve my services.
That being said there will certainly come a huuge change this summer update. For some it will be for the good for others it may be not as satisfying.
All I can say for now is that I am trying to shift my product offers into a different direction than they are now offering new features aswell as adressing a slightly different market (target audience).
I can however most likely go as far as to promise that existing customers plans wont be affected by any product changes if they want to keep them.
The decision I have made will surely have a certain impact on a huge amount of the OTS customers but I cant say too much for now.

Looking for people eager to test the new control panel and billing system once its installed :p
@Olddies @Tarek1337

Last edited:
Important:
There have been outgoing DDOS attacks from a server on the hostsystem where most of the windows vps reside. This may have caused the servers to temporarily underperform within the past 12 hours.
While looking at the servers individually there didn't seem to be any heavy load customers have reported lag spikes which may have been caused by the issue I have adressed above. This is due to one server using the whole bandwith all the servers share to launch a ddos attack at a designated target area outside the network. That is also the reason why I told those of you who contacted me regarding lag spikes that I do not see any unusal bw/cpu usage on your server (as the attacks where launched from a vps not hosted with me).
The issue should now be solved with no current impact remaining on any of your vps.

@kostas136 @DestinationSer

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
Summer update information:

With the upcoming summer updates the product range will be reduced to 2 categories which are
a) Linux Servers (Prices will most likely start at 10 Euro/mo )

So what will change for the Linux VPS?
- Automatic deployment (within 5 minutes)
-
Control Panel (start/stop/restart vps, re-install OS, monitor resource usage, generate new root password from cp, use web console to connect to vps,use 1-click install scripts, deploy optimized linux distros like e.g. an optimized linux webserver based on Centmin...)
-
DDOS Protection (will still be inclusive; no actual change just pointed this out)
-
CPU Upgrade (from 15k+ benchmark with an Intel Xeon E5 2650 v3 to an Intel Xeon E5 2660 v3 CPU with a stunning 16k+ benchmark. The CPU was already strong. Now it is even stronger..Time to go nuts! Note the average VPS CPU from other providers at my price range hits about 8000 bench at max)
- 1 Gbit/s connection (All servers will come with 1 Gbit/s shared connection.)
-
More RAM for less money. Switch from DDR3 to DDR4 ECC RAM.
- A one time server setup fee of 5-10$ probably (This is meant to maintain an overall low monthly price for much resources while still being able to cover license fee for newly implented software/features).

Just a small preview of what awaits you (RAM will be even more affordable) : Right now you are able to order 4GB RAM @ 18 EUR/mo. After the update I can imagine that you get 6GB more efficient RAM for the same price :)\\

b) Windows VPS
These probably wont have any significant changes. They wont have a control panel and wont be deployed automaticaly. Also there will be no hardware upgrade nor should you expect a change in the price.
I am clearly moving more towards expanding linux and there really isnt too much to add for windows. While automatic deployment may be a thing I dont consider it worth the effort as I right now have quite a good reseller deal going on with these and moving them to a self maintained system and automating them is just not worth the effort. I think the deal you get considering their price is still very good and also worth the wait for those who want to purchase them :)

All changes are not set in stone. Take nothing you have read for 100% sure.

Kind regards,
Damon

I love to see this service being used and being active. I feel warm in my heart when I think about that.

@Damon You're doing a great job! I think this is the most succes hosting company that the OT Community ever had. :O

I wish your further luck my friend.

I love to see this service being used and being active. I feel warm in my heart when I think about that.

@Damon You're doing a great job! I think this is the most succes hosting company that the OT Community ever had. :O

I wish your further luck my friend.
Thanks for the kind words mate :)
Trying my best :p

Looks really great! Ill prolly buy a spot in a year or so if you're still around :) Keep it up til' then will ya?

Looks really great! Ill prolly buy a spot in a year or so if you're still around :) Keep it up til' then will ya?
Now thats some motivation :D will try

I purchased the cheapest one just to test it. Only need something small for periodic beta testing for now anyway :)

Hope it's good!

I purchased the cheapest one just to test it. Only need something small for periodic beta testing for now anyway :)

Hope it's good!
Yeah I saw the order :) will deploy it sometime later today^^

Edit:
@Raxon Please check your E-Mail you have received server details :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back