• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

real best pvpers lunar/shadowcores

vooooote

• xabor

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • lethal saintz

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • bas

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • anassas

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • masterko

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • anjoh

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • King baku

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • aivenn

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • wacherski

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • other...post in comment

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters

Tali

loyal to few
Reaction score
No leaders were put in this thread so don't bring them up I tried to get one person from each team

So in your words a leader can't be the best player?
but its true,
leader "work" as name for guild

e.g
al kaida = szady
ping pong = maslana
br = fatima

but they are not "pvp mastahs"
members win wars, no leaders.

Why am I on the list? I don't play Lunar.

BTW I give my vote to Xabor if I weren't on the list.

I think we all know Chabor owns all. @kkxabor My vote goes for you baby. :*

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0FzHJk5KeKP <----- This one is for you Chabor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA

Did you like it? I dedicated to you. :*

Its not true not even close to the truth, for me killian is one of the best players and he is a leader/commander can u explain that?

but i not said smth like
"its impossible to have leader with big pvp"
i should change "can't" for "often isnt" in ( So in your words a leader can't be the best player? )

generally leader work as name blabla...

Last edited:
Since everyone is using a computer to play for them I would say neither. The only thing people do manually on this server is typing.

The list doesnt make any sence ( somebody told tyhat before i think )

Best pvp players in shadow/lunar are

1- navid
2-killian
3- wille
4- skeon
5- szady

The thing is that some players ( like navid says ) think they are good because they can play decently with one vocation, example ed, ek . In order to have the best pvp you must be well rounded, you must be good playing with all vocations and very good at elast in one vocation .

I play tibia since 7.4 and i really dont get why people are so mad when they have to admit who rly are the best players . They create different lists to try to make people believe that they are goods, and they withdraw all the real good names from the list in order to have a chance because they know that if they put even a single good player in their self made list that player will win and they will stay nonames like they really are .

The list doesnt make any sence ( somebody told tyhat before i think )

Best pvp players in shadow/lunar are

1- navid
2-killian
3- wille
4- skeon
5- szady

The thing is that some players ( like navid says ) think they are good because they can play decently with one vocation, example ed, ek . In order to have the best pvp you must be well rounded, you must be good playing with all vocations and very good at elast in one vocation .

I play tibia since 7.4 and i really dont get why people are so mad when they have to admit who rly are the best players . They create different lists to try to make people believe that they are goods, and they withdraw all the real good names from the list in order to have a chance because they know that if they put even a single good player in their self made list that player will win and they will stay nonames like they really are .
Who is the best player is a persons own opinion. And in my opinion those players are the best leaders not players. Saintz team are definitely my favorite players and navid/killian my favorite leaders. You can't force someone to think that those that you listed are the best players since everyone like who they like and who they think are good.
I'm not saying they are bad but in my opinion, not the best. There is no point in fighting over who is the best player on tibia since someone who is not famous could be the best player and no one recognizes him because he doesn't play in a guild. Meanwhile someone like Navid, not going to say famous but far more known than any of us talking in this thread got many people thinking he is good (not saying he isn't) because they know who he is and haven't seen anyone playing better because that someone may play in a random pk team or simply doesn't like waring. No one can say "he is best, not he you are wrong!!!" since like I've said many times, it's your own opinion that matters.

Last edited:
Back