• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

real best pvpers lunar/shadowcores

vooooote

• xabor

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • lethal saintz

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • bas

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • anassas

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • masterko

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • anjoh

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • King baku

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • aivenn

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • wacherski

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • other...post in comment

Votes: 24 27.9%

• Total voters
Yeah dude i dont think i got pvp , but i'm not like you , who thinks its the best in the whole world
yep correct you dont have pvp. I dont think im best in the world ofc but im decent atleast i know. ive got pvp lessons from Lapa dude are you brain dead?

In this list the good one who I think would be the ananass, however the conditions he played in high level char with lunarforce helping a little :p

whereas still have many players that stood out more than a few that are present in this list, like bruhs/promyth or sded - low and some other, maybe if u change title to 'vote real charlovers lunar/shadowcores' will be a good title

In this list the good one who I think would be the ananass, however the conditions he played in high level char with lunarforce helping a little :p

whereas still have many players that stood out more than a few that are present in this list, like bruhs/promyth or sded - low and some other, maybe if u change title to 'vote real charlovers lunar/shadowcores' will be a good title
Bruhs was a leader and I think promyth not sure if you read the beginning

If you guys want me to be honest, the best players list is a huge list, but from what i can say now out of my head the most talented players on OTS were (I will go in a order from oldschool to newschool) : Mayhem, Specification, Calle, Killian, Vihoth (Unknown by alot) Halle, Lebban, Lopek, Ziorr, Dj Bob, Wishot, Sded, Camuh, Pjontka, Skeon, Sexz, Ardexius, Sidmo, Bas, Anjoh, Decoy, Legacy, Reapzar, Pod Karacz (Never seen him but heard story's)

Note: that alot of people werent that good at 2011 but they developed their skills into 2012/2013.

And no all these shadowcores/lunarforce people arent in it, because for me 10.~ client pvp is much different then 8.6 =/
And i prob forgot alot of names but cba

But the thing about tibia nowadays is alot of people are good, really alot, so fuck it who is good and who is not, if your good cool keep it to urself and make actions speak cause they are louder then words ! : D

This game is not hard at all ;p, when you get to the top you can't improve, since everything is all the time the same.

Ziorr,
And i prob forgot alot of names but cba

@2up
Ziorr? srsly?

hi
buy all h levels
accept euro
yes

600ed + teamek 500levels vs 300 newbas = pvp mastah oki
pod karacz? karamy war otek? ;o

@topiC
pvp as PK solo is hard to rate ;o
teams = some players with good pvp, rest newbas ^.o so gg wp

reading through this thread:
4zu73m.jpg

Exeus, is that all you know about Ziorr? that he buy's characters?

Exeus, is that all you know about Ziorr? that he buy's characters?
yes and i seen some cast wars ->
nothing special

Maybe you know more - ?
any tryhard actions?

level over all
tibiacast:recording:1319097
2x traped like bitch but over 3k hp + blessed steaks gave him second chance

i think Devlin can be better

Last edited:
Back