• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Real Datapack 8.60 With Questlogs and Missions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant send you a pm. Clean your inbox.

Just write your skype name, and ill add you so we can talk.
And how's it going with WOTE?

WibbenZ

I added you but have you accepted?, Can't find you in my contact list.

WibbenZ

Too bad this isn't updated to 9.8 or later. I would pay a nice amount, if it were.

Are you sure this isn't against the rules? Seems to be in the grey area.

It cant be against the rules, since the map isnt include, because i made it free to download :)

Bought one copy yesterday, good safe deal, thanks :)
WibbenZ

No, but if u want the engine then yes.

Reopen bump!

Hey man! i will making a Full Map Rl Last Version server free for all... You can send me a some scripts for the Questlog Only?? quests.xml or anything, you can see my Works on blacktibia.org my name on his forum is NvSo.

Or try contact my here, if you need help, i can help you.
Deal?

Sorry my bad english man.

Thanks in Advance
- NvSo -

Hey man! i will making a Full Map Rl Last Version server free for all... You can send me a some scripts for the Questlog Only?? quests.xml or anything, you can see my Works on blacktibia.org my name on his forum is NvSo.

Or try contact my here, if you need help, i can help you.
Deal?

Sorry my bad english man.

Thanks in Advance
- NvSo -

No deal.

Bump, ive posted the list of storages, uid and aid i use on my quests and you will see how much work ive putted on the server.

The engine have any new/special function?

The engine have any new/special function?

No, you could get your hand on the engine at the private section, but the main thing is the datapack.

if new updates are free? and comes with map included?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back