• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Real Dedicated Server!!

Stag

SpiX Bitch :P
Reaction score
Hi Guys Do you need a Hoster!!

I have a real Dedicated Server "Sun Fire V60X" old but very good

Some Spec:
CPU 2 x 3.2 GHz Intel Xeon
RAM 6 GB
HD 146GB Raid 2 harddrivers

ISP Telia
Speed 24/3 Mbit i can host 150+ No problem -- Moving to a Dedicated Server House Soon 100/100 Mbit then!!!
Located in Skåne Sweden
Uptime 24/7 - ofc

I dont whant XML just MYSQL i can give you your own FTP account so you can fix the homepage and the server!!

I dont wont a noob server just a realdeal RL SERVER

Sorry for my bad English​

Contact me msn hampus'at'thaflash.net

Last edited:
then it's not a dedicated server :p, internet connection?

then it's not a dedicated server :p, internet connection?

telia 24/3

Yes it is UPTIME all the time no shutdown just if the power shutdown

OR ?

i can call it a dedicated server because it is a real server and it is on all the time

hahahahahahahahaha that shit sucks

i know but the server is moving to a server place soon and it will have 100/100 Mbit Fiber thats good..

But i will not place it ther if i dont have any one to host for.

No i am not SpiX^ is my friend ask him he is a old member

And the server is Moving to a Server location in Sweden Helsingborg 100/100 mbit fiber soon

Yes i am not a writer so what i join aug 2007 i just host as my friend and nothing more

If a server is dedicated or not has nothing to do with being hired or not. Also he stated that the server will be moved too a server house shortly, which would mean it's netspeed would be increased.

SpiX, Because you join 2007 does that even matter?
I still look at you as a Noob..

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a 6GB RAM for Intel Xenon.

This is definitely a scam. Please close it.

Back
Top Bottom